Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Cleaning 2-19!

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:43 AM
  • 15 Replies
What's on your lists today?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lydlou02
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:59 AM
As soon as I get Cam to school and run errands I need to focus on the kitchen. I always seem to let things slide on the weekends and long weekends are worse. After the kitchen it's the living room, then bathroom. I should be ready to tackle the upstairs just in time for Cam to gwt home and start undoing all my work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessy613
by Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Going to clean both bathrooms and wash the bathroom floors. Do one load of laundry and go through each othe kids clothes and donate what they have outgrown. Kitchen floors need swept also

lovemymarine18
by Sarah on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:48 AM
We move in 45 days so I've got a TON to do. I'm focusing on the living room today. I'd like to get the bookshelf cleaned, wash a tote or two of toys, take down pictures, vacuum, clean the tv stand, clean off the three shelves and rotate toys. I've got a fever kid and a teething one though, so...we will see lol.
MamaJane
by Jane on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Hey I have a cam! :)

I sometimes have weekend issues just with how busy we are. This was one if those weekends. I caught up a little yesterday. I was hoping to finish today but I forgot I had a doctors app this morning c

Quoting Lydlou02:

As soon as I get Cam to school and run errands I need to focus on the kitchen. I always seem to let things slide on the weekends and long weekends are worse. After the kitchen it's the living room, then bathroom. I should be ready to tackle the upstairs just in time for Cam to gwt home and start undoing all my work.
MamaJane
by Jane on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Oh no! You guys have had a tough season if colds.

Quoting lovemymarine18:

We move in 45 days so I've got a TON to do. I'm focusing on the living room today. I'd like to get the bookshelf cleaned, wash a tote or two of toys, take down pictures, vacuum, clean the tv stand, clean off the three shelves and rotate toys. I've got a fever kid and a teething one though, so...we will see lol.
lovemymarine18
by Sarah on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:37 PM
It has been awful, they've both been in and out of the doctor, er, and it just isn't stopping! Everyone on base seems to be dealing with the same thing :/

Quoting MamaJane:

Oh no! You guys have had a tough season if colds.

Quoting lovemymarine18:

proud_mommy1212
by Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:41 PM

I need to do some laundry, but other then that i might just lay around the house, i'm not feeling to good

irish.twin.mama
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Deep clean my kitchen, tidy the living room, bath room, and girls' room. 5 loads of laundry (we just moved and don't have a washer and dryer yet so its off to the laundry mat for me.) Unpack 2 "junk" boxes and decide what gets kept and what gets thrown out.
gmadiane
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:57 PM

all is done now, kitchen cleaned, floors swept and mopped

lovemymarine18
by Sarah on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:26 PM
Bookshelf is done! I have a few pictures and two shelves left on the walls. We vacuumed and cleaned the tv stand. So now its nap then husband gets home, so I'm probably done for the day lol.

Quoting lovemymarine18:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN