Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Cleaning lists 3-4

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 8:08 AM
  • 18 Replies
What's on your list today?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 8:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jessy613
by Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 8:09 AM

Sweep and wash the floors, change bed sheets, and finish laundry. Maybe clean the bathrooms

MamaJane
by Jane on Mar. 4, 2013 at 8:36 AM
I've already folded 2 loads of laundry, started and switched a load a started another. Unloaded the dishwasher, washed my roaster and started cleaning the oven.

I need to finish the laundry and put all this away (it'll be about 4 loads)
Scrub my oven racks and finish up the oven when the cleaning cycle is done
Clean downstairs bathroom
Vacuum all downstairs and mop kitchen
Wipe down counters and table really well
proud_mommy1212
by Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Need to my bedroom and bathroom, and the kids bathroom. Some dishes, and everyday pick up around the living room.

darci16
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Good morning,

Need to fold the load that is the dryer now, washing another load now, got recycling to the curb, ds's lunch made, need to go make breakfast.

Go to work in a couple of hours, when I get home we may have to go pick up dh from the airport, not sure what time yet, make dinner, quick pick up around here and get things ready for tomorrow and relax for a bit.

Have a great day ladies :)

irish.twin.mama
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:53 AM
Put laundry away
deep clean/spring clean the living room
Tidy the kitchen and finish cleaning the cabinets and base boards
Put some junk away
Tidy the girls room and vacuum
Borrow the neighbors swiffer and clean the floors up
Tidy our bedroom
wash my laundry
MamaJane
by Jane on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Laundry, oven and bathroom are done. Eating lunch and then ill get the rest.

Quoting MamaJane:

I've already folded 2 loads of laundry, started and switched a load a started another. Unloaded the dishwasher, washed my roaster and started cleaning the oven.

I need to finish the laundry and put all this away (it'll be about 4 loads)

Scrub my oven racks and finish up the oven when the cleaning cycle is done

Clean downstairs bathroom

Vacuum all downstairs and mop kitchen

Wipe down counters and table really well
lovemymarine18
by Sarah on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:11 PM
I've changed my sheets and hung up diapers. I need to wash another load. Kitchen and dining room need picked up.
Working on the craft room this afternoon. I need to vacuum, pack up a few projects, maybe finish my husbands cammies. Fill in nail holes and get out some books to leave unpacked for the littles.
Also try to clean the car, have to wait until its back. But is like to get the drivers side wiped down today.
And all one handed because my boys helped re-sprain my thumb this weekend and I can barely move it :/
MamaJane
by Jane on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Ugh! It's always something.

Quoting lovemymarine18:

I've changed my sheets and hung up diapers. I need to wash another load. Kitchen and dining room need picked up.

Working on the craft room this afternoon. I need to vacuum, pack up a few projects, maybe finish my husbands cammies. Fill in nail holes and get out some books to leave unpacked for the littles.

Also try to clean the car, have to wait until its back. But is like to get the drivers side wiped down today.

And all one handed because my boys helped re-sprain my thumb this weekend and I can barely move it :/
lovemymarine18
by Sarah on Mar. 4, 2013 at 1:28 PM
It is! But apparently my house is super clean, so I don't have to stress about that part of moving.

Quoting MamaJane:

Ugh! It's always something.

Quoting lovemymarine18:

gmadiane
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 2:24 PM

sweep, mop, bathrooms, laundry

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)