Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Cleaning 3-7

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:04 AM
  • 12 Replies
What's on your list?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaJane
by Jane on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm so much better today! Still a nasty cough but the nausea and fever and hot and cold chills seem to be gone. So happy! So I'm trying catch up but still get some sit time in.
I put some laundry away already and started a load, switched it and started another load. I cleaned up the kitchen and started the dishwasher.

I need to...

Finish laundry
Vacuum upstairs and downstairs
Clean up ants (long and gross story)
Ill do that and then add if I feel ok to do more. I have a feeling the vacuuming is going to zap me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
darci16
by Silver Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:46 AM

I'm glad your feeling better, but don't over do and relapse :) 

Quoting MamaJane:

I'm so much better today! Still a nasty cough but the nausea and fever and hot and cold chills seem to be gone. So happy! So I'm trying catch up but still get some sit time in.
I put some laundry away already and started a load, switched it and started another load. I cleaned up the kitchen and started the dishwasher.

I need to...

Finish laundry
Ill do that and then add if I feel ok to do more. I have a feeling the vacuuming is going to zap me.

darci16
by Silver Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:51 AM

Started the dishwasher will unload when I get home from work tonight. Just trying to keep things picked up this morning before we leave. Tonight I'm making chicken cor-don-blue for dinner with buttered noodles and salad, clean up kitchen and sweep. I do have to do one load of laundry tonight, but that won't take long. Then it will be relax time!

wandep
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Glad you are feeling better.

Quoting MamaJane:

I need to...

Finish laundry

joshsgirl12
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:55 AM

Gald your feeling better.. I need to finish laundry, clean and mop the kitchen, vacuum the house and do our room thats about it.

wandep
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:55 AM

Have a great day girl.

Quoting darci16:

Started the dishwasher will unload when I get home from work tonight. Just trying to keep things picked up this morning before we leave. Tonight I'm making chicken cor-don-blue for dinner with buttered noodles and salad, clean up kitchen and sweep. I do have to do one load of laundry tonight, but that won't take long. Then it will be relax time!

wandep
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Hey girls,

I'm about today...got lots to do around the house too. Tomorrow I'll be out most of the day.

Here is what I need to do:

Put coats in wash..dry, and hang up.

Start another load of clothes in the wash..dry, fold n put away.

Put towels away from yesterday.

Put clothes away from yesterday.

Pick up hot spot areas in dining room, living room, and family room.

Swish and swipe guest bathroom.

proud_mommy1212
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:08 AM

i have a lot of things to get done before this weekend. Laundry, dishes, litter box, the rabbit's cage, clean the living room, dining room, and kitchen, and the kids bathrooms. So, I'm gonna be busy busy today, and whatever i dont finish today, i have to do tomorrow. 

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Major cleaning here. We are still getting our hardwood floors in, which involves removing anything on the floors, including the closet floors, and moving the stuff to other rooms. There is dust all over from the sawing and sanding, (we are getting prefinished wood, but there is still dust-making going on) and we are also getting new interior doors, so contents of the closets have to be removed to allow for work on the trim in the closets. I thought my house was disorganized before, but now it is covered in dust, there are things strewn all over the place wherever there is a spot. I hope to get the guest room back tomorrow. Then I can move the contents of that room out of the bedroom and computer room, then I can clean up the bedroom.. although that won't do any good really until the doors are up.

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:51 PM

I hope you got done what you'd hoped to. :)

Quoting proud_mommy1212:

i have a lot of things to get done before this weekend. Laundry, dishes, litter box, the rabbit's cage, clean the living room, dining room, and kitchen, and the kids bathrooms. So, I'm gonna be busy busy today, and whatever i dont finish today, i have to do tomorrow. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)