Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Cleaning 3/8?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:36 AM
Pam
  • 10 Replies

What are you cleaning this Friday?

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wandep
by Pam on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:37 AM

Not sure if I will have time to do any cleaning today since this is our day out.

MIL and I are going to weight watchers.

Having salads for lunch.

Going thrift store shopping.

Then tonight I am taking son to karate lessons and maybe working out at Curves.

I'd like to finish my laundry today too.

CM_Junkie
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:37 AM
Laundry and carpets are my big project if I can get out of bed ever. I feel like I got ran over by a truck yesterday
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mrsrobins2012
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Laundry but only have 2 loads to do so after that gonna take the kids out
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GwenW
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:05 AM

Everything needs to be cleaned today! Not sure what all i will be able to get to.

proud_mommy1212
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:44 AM

No cleaning today, getting stuff ready for our trip to see my MIL down in south texas, might get the litter box cleaned and a the rabbits cage cleaned.

irish.twin.mama
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:08 PM

I'm going to tidy the living room, kitchen and bathroom; put some laundry away; sweep the floors; and then take my girls out to enjoy the beautiful day.

Lydlou02
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Everything but bedrooms.
It's game night, so the livingroom kitchen bathroom and play room all need to sparkle. (or at least not trip anyone in the playroom's case.)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
syndell58
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:53 PM

Nothing today. I woke up yesterday with a stiff neck and my shoulder hurting. Hopefully I can get it worked out today before work this evening.

gsprofval
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:04 PM

I started feeling sick Thursday, so was home all day today and managed to get rid of a lot of papers on the desk.

Now I'm at that messier than when I started stage.  Think most of this will have to wait till after I get done teaching a class Saturday morning till 1 pm.  Time to get ready for class.

Artillwife01
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:21 PM

with the help of my husband we managed to clean the rest of the furniture out of my son's old room and paint it completely to get it ready to be my daughter's new room. We are switching stuff around to be more prepared for foster kids hopefully soon. Tomorrow I have to put all the light switch/outlet covers back on and start moving her stuff into the room! I love that part.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)