Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UPDATED WITH VIDEO: What kinds of messy art projects does your child love to do?

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:35 PM
  • 343 Replies
2 moms liked this

We gave Bounty DuraTowel to moms and asked them to clean up their children's messy art projects. Watch what some of our influencer moms are saying about Bounty Duratowel and then tell us what kind of messy art projects your child loves to do.

Be sure to click here to save 20%* on your first order at soap.com. 
Enter Code: CAFEMOM20

*Max discount $20. Expires 7/31/13. New Soap.com cu
stomers only. Offer cannot be combined with other new buyer offers, sales, and close-out items. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Excludes Clarisonic.

CafeMom recruited a large panel of our members, broadly representative of American Moms. Each panelist received one of 4 P&G products along with an experiential assignment suggesting ways to use it. We asked these panelists whether they agreed with this seal's claim, and awarded a seal if 75% or more of the panelists agreed with the claim and we received more than 250 responses. CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here. 
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Featured Replies
Angela4boys

Last night we had all kinds of messy fun!  We like to make crafts for all holidays and season, and last night we did spring crafts!  There were lots of paints involved, and a lot of mess!  The Bounty Dura Paper Towels really helped with the clean up.  When I opened the package, I thought they felt like any other paper towel, but they were certainly more durable.  They didn't tear, they didn't shred, they didn't pill up...they took care of the mess no problem.  I think I even used more than I needed to, expecting them to be like others we have used in the past, as I was cleaning I noticed how sturdy Bounty Dura really are.  They get the seal of approval from me!  Here are some pictures of our finished spring craft projects!

It was a night full of painting fun!  We are ready for spring!

ethans_momma06

I have a 2 year old and a 5 year old and both LOVE craft projects. Water color paints, finger paints, markers- and it seems like I am always sopping big puddles of paint of the floors and tables. What fun!

We tried out the Bounty Paper Towels for a couple of "accidents". We painted with watercolors and they seemed to absorb the mess very well. However, I was most impressed with them when my son spilled yogurt on the (fabric) couch and I used the towel to not only wipe, but scrub the spot as well. Normally the dollar store towels I use immediately disinigrate with a little scrubbing- but these towels held up great! No mess was left.

I'd definitely reccomend them.

artistmom27
1 mom liked this

My son is 5 years old and if he can get into a mess, he will. We do anything from crayons to clay pots. However we are a painting family, my son loves to paint any mini project that comes to mind, including his favorite paper mache.

MooNFaeRie30

My older dd who is six has always loved painting the most, but both my girls (the younger one is 4) love arts and crafts in general. Especially if it makes a mess! They love to make salt dough cut outs, make jewelry, draw, color, etc.

darbyakeep45

My son is special needs and 4.5 years old.  He isn't a huge fan of anything messy other than water:)

aneela

painting is my son's main one as far as messy art lol but we also get into others things from time to time

tabby1979
by Tabitha on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:35 PM

My 2 year old son usually wears most of whatever art project we do....He likes any art project his big sisters are doing...him and my 5 year old tend to get marker all over themselves when they color especially.

jujubear1
Dd loves doing arts and crafts, especially painting. She does most of it on the kitchen table. It can make for a real mess some days. Bounty DuraTowel comes in handy on those days.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Gardeningmom4

My DD likes to color with markers and I don't mean on just paper either.She will color on herself the walls on anything she can reach if I don't watch her.She is my little messy artist.

blues_pagan

I have a soon to be two year old so messes come with the territory here.  She loves everything from coloring with markers to potting plants with mom and dad.  I think out "messy" art project is going to be decorating the easter eggs her grandma sent us.  

cjsmom1
We homeschool so there's always an art project in the works. We do a lot of painting which can get messy depending on ds's mood.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
deadlights86
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:35 PM

My 8 year old loves to paint my 7 year old not so much shaving cream art sounds like so much fun and a great sensory project might have to pick some up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)