Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UPDATED WITH VIDEO: What kinds of messy art projects does your child love to do?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave Bounty DuraTowel to moms and asked them to clean up their children's messy art projects. Watch what some of our influencer moms are saying about Bounty Duratowel and then tell us what kind of messy art projects your child loves to do.

Be sure to click here to save 20%* on your first order at soap.com. 
Enter Code: CAFEMOM20

*Max discount $20. Expires 7/31/13. New Soap.com cu
stomers only. Offer cannot be combined with other new buyer offers, sales, and close-out items. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Excludes Clarisonic.

CafeMom recruited a large panel of our members, broadly representative of American Moms. Each panelist received one of 4 P&G products along with an experiential assignment suggesting ways to use it. We asked these panelists whether they agreed with this seal's claim, and awarded a seal if 75% or more of the panelists agreed with the claim and we received more than 250 responses. CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here. 
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Replies (341-343):
Charizma77
by on May. 5, 2013 at 10:47 PM

My kids love messy play and I let them! Not spruce what there favorite is.

cowgirls10181
by on May. 6, 2013 at 7:40 PM
My kids love food painting! Mashed taters, cheese sauce, gravy, or just about anything that can be smeared across the table
janestreet725
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:18 AM
I write for MyKidCraft so I am doing messy play activities with my 2 kids most days. We make a lot of mess!! Here is one of our favourites: http://mykidcraft.com/incredible-shaving-foam-stretchy-slime/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)