Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

It's Monday....

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:05 AM
  • 54 Replies

what are you all up to today?

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:06 AM

Right now I'm having some coffee but the truth is that I need to get up and get going to work!  lol  I'll check back in with you all later.  Hope you have a great day!!    :)

MamaJane
by Jane on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:12 AM
Did you post your list in the cleaning lists?

Ill tackle that during the day today and maybe take the kids out to help Tom look for Cameron's glasses. Then tonight is the busy night. T has cub scouts from 5-6 and Cameron has martial arts from 7-8 and Courtney has praise band practice from 7-8. So it's a drive all over town kind of night.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaJane
by Jane on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:12 AM
Oh and I'm having coffee too :)

Quoting louannwilkins:

Right now I'm having some coffee but the truth is that I need to get up and get going to work!  lol  I'll check back in with you all later.  Hope you have a great day!!    :)

Ebonyjewel28
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:13 AM
My list is long, I have to have a root canal and I'm terrified! There's housework to do and laundry, which always seems extra to me!
louannwilkins
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:15 AM

I don't think I did but I'll get over there now.   :)

You have a full days work and then some!!  lol    :)

Quoting MamaJane:

Did you post your list in the cleaning lists?

Ill tackle that during the day today and maybe take the kids out to help Tom look for Cameron's glasses. Then tonight is the busy night. T has cub scouts from 5-6 and Cameron has martial arts from 7-8 and Courtney has praise band practice from 7-8. So it's a drive all over town kind of night.

louannwilkins
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:16 AM

I'm sorry!  You sound like me though. I'm SO nervous going to the dentist.  I hate it.  I really do and get sick to my stomach.  Ugh...Hugs to you and I hope it won't be a bad visit.  Be sure to let us know later on how you are.    :)

Quoting Ebonyjewel28:

My list is long, I have to have a root canal and I'm terrified! There's housework to do and laundry, which always seems extra to me!

boshs1andonly
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:16 AM

I woke up super early (before my alarm for once lol) but I haven't really been that productive yet. I have a ton of laundry to get through, we're going on a trip next week and I don't really want to come back to all that so I'm doing it now lol. 

louannwilkins
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:18 AM

I woke up before my alarm went off too and it ticked me off!!  LOL  I would have liked to have slept those last 10 minutes but I went on and got up.  LOL

I like to have my laundry all done before I go away too.   I hate going on a trip and coming back to laundry OR a dirty house.  lol

Hope you have a great day!!   :)

Quoting boshs1andonly:

I woke up super early (before my alarm for once lol) but I haven't really been that productive yet. I have a ton of laundry to get through, we're going on a trip next week and I don't really want to come back to all that so I'm doing it now lol. 

baseballmom5416
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:21 AM

no cleaning today. got to go to work this morning tell lunch.then take my son to get him fitted for a tux for his senior prom.then take care of somethings. tomorrow im not working so tomorrow is when i will be doing so heavy cleaning. but i did get the laundry done yesturday and washed the dishes last night..so i dont have to worry about those today.

boshs1andonly
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:22 AM

well i recently found out the secret to getting up early, is going to sleep before 2 am and not waking up 4 times a night with a screaming toddler. shhh don't tell anyone I told you that LOL. the last couple of nights with dd has really been working out so that helped.

ugh our bedroom is still half painted, i'm crossing my fingers that when dd and I get back it will magically be done lol, we'll see

Hope you have a great day too :)

Quoting louannwilkins:

I woke up before my alarm went off too and it ticked me off!!  LOL  I would have liked to have slept those last 10 minutes but I went on and got up.  LOL

I like to have my laundry all done before I go away too.   I hate going on a trip and coming back to laundry OR a dirty house.  lol

Hope you have a great day!!   :)

Quoting boshs1andonly:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)