Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

has anyone ever or do you now clean for a living?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:10 AM
  • 11 Replies

I worked at a k-12 private christian school for 2 and a half years as a janitor and I am currently cleaning at a steel factory while I finish my bachelorsdegree in psychology.  So my whole life is basically made up of cleaning something!  I clean for 6 hours at work and then come home and clean for another 1-3 hours at home depending on what has to be done and how tierd I am lol. 

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:25 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:36 AM

I cleaned apartments where I went to collge to get money off rent,
It woked out really well :)

LOswald0314
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:44 AM

I have not

louannwilkins
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:28 AM

I clean houses.  I've been doing it for myself for about 13 years.  It's hard work but I like it.  :)

MamaJane
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:31 AM
I've thought about it. I like cleaning :)

Before kids I worked at a home for mentally retarded adults. When I got pregnant I had to move to nights and all I did was inventory meds and clean. I loved it!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SweetLuci
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:56 AM

That has to be hard to clean at work and then come home and clean. Like being a cook and then coming home to cook dinner.

Jessy613
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:05 AM

I haven't.

louannwilkins
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:40 PM

LOL  Trust me...it is. lol  But, I've gotten to where I keep things so organized now that when I clean it's easier.  Where I use to clean everyday though....I don't do that anymore.  lol   :)

Quoting SweetLuci:

That has to be hard to clean at work and then come home and clean. Like being a cook and then coming home to cook dinner.

MistressMinerva
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Many yrs ago I cleaned for a few Hotels.

countrygirlkat
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:10 PM

I used to clean rooms at a ranch resort for many years.  Now I just clean my house. 

SweetLuci
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:32 PM

Well that's an advantage. sounds like you've learned some good hints for streamlining the cleaning process.

Quoting louannwilkins:

LOL  Trust me...it is. lol  But, I've gotten to where I keep things so organized now that when I clean it's easier.  Where I use to clean everyday though....I don't do that anymore.  lol   :)

Quoting SweetLuci:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)