Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Cleaning List 4/5?

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:39 AM
  • 15 Replies

What's on your to do list for Friday?

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wandep
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:40 AM

Laundry and basic pick up today. Will be out of the house for most of the day. My daughter has her play this morning, then mil and I are weighing in at WW. Then its off for lunch. Not sure what else we will do. My son has karate this evening. Y'all have a great day!

MamaJane
by Jane on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Enjoy the play!

Quoting wandep:

Laundry and basic pick up today. Will be out of the house for most of the day. My daughter has her play this morning, then mil and I are weighing in at WW. Then its off for lunch. Not sure what else we will do. My son has karate this evening. Y'all have a great day!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaJane
by Jane on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:42 AM
Good morning!

I worked some more on my craft cabinet. I so wish if taken a before. It's crazy what I took out of that thing. I had a first aid kit in there that I didn't even use because when you took it out, everything fell lol. I had that thing organized to the tenth degree but it was so crammed full it was too hard to get to anything. So I went through the first aid kit and got rid of expired things and consolidated to my other kit.

I also unloaded the dishwasher and started a load of laundry.

I don't have much else I plan to do today. Finish that laundry. I need to get online and sign up for my 20 year hs reunion. I keep putting that off. And I need to fill out courts huge stack of papers for band next year.
louannwilkins
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:45 AM
1 mom liked this

No cleaning.  I'm going to the gym and to run some errands.  That's about it until tonight.  :)

hugss
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:48 AM

YaY!  Not much since I have been doing so much all  week ;)

darci16
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Unload dishwasher, sweep, reboot dryer and fold, go to work, dinner, clean up kitchen, and get through the rest of the paper work for taxes.

fraujones
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Laundry, dishes and picking up the playroom. 

Hottmomma607
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:00 PM
I'm my home gym now! Errands later! Run the vacuum in my bedroom&wash our sheets!
SweetLuci
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:25 PM

Not much for me today. Did a couple loads of laundry, and going through a bunch of cooksbooks that an elderly friend gave to me that had belonged to her grandmother. Very interesting.

MistressMinerva
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Dishes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)