Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Locked myself out

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:57 PM
  • 6 Replies

Steve left for Walmart and I followed him out so that I can take the dog outside and didn't realize that he had locked the door. So I'm thinking he will be right back . I will just sit on the steps and wait. After 5 mins of being outside I realized that the hot dogs were on the stove and I'm thinking ohhh crap, they were are low though. 45 mins later he finally gets home and he is wondering why I'm still outside.

While I was outside the neighbors across the street had there garage open and the guy was messing with some stuff on the side of the garage and he lost his balance and fell. He wasn't far from the ground. His wife came out screaming are you okay are you okay. Then asked if he needed to go to the Emergency room. I couldn't help but laugh. Really? He barely fell and lost his balance. I'm sure he will be okay.

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
SweetLuci
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:38 PM

Too funny. I locked myself out once. A girlfriend picked me up for lunch, so I left my keys in case DH needed to move my car. When I came back, friend said she would wait till I got inside, I told her there was no need, then realized I didn't have my keys. So we went to her house till DH got home. Now we have a key hidden outside.

Hottmomma607
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:01 PM
LOL
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:30 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Sounds like a *fun* day all around for several <g>
Glad you got back in & the neighbor across the street didn't have a bad fall :)

MistressMinerva
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:11 PM

I was in my pj's too...lol

Fields456
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:12 PM
I lock my self out all te time!!!! I finally put a lockbox on the bak garage door so that doesn't happen anymore
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MistressMinerva
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:13 PM

I'm definitely going to hide the extra key somewhere outside so that this doesn't happen again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)