Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Love Martha Stewart

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:51 PM
  • 4 Replies

She has inspired me to do so much in my home and garden. Do you watch her, buy any of her things or get the mags?

by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
yourfavorite
by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:24 PM

I love Martha Stewart as well.  I have done alot of my wedding DIY from her website.  I always wonder what her jail cell looked like.  She's crafty and can make something out anything.  Like did she have toilet paper rolls art and stuff, i mean really

live.the.life.
by on May. 25, 2013 at 9:46 AM

she probably did, if it was me in jail i would be making something all the time to keep my mind off of being in there, she is a strong woman, i think that is what i love about her too

Crafty8852
by on May. 25, 2013 at 11:55 PM

I have a subscription my sis bought me for holiday a couple years ago. She keeps renewing it for me, and I love it. She has some really cool inspiring ideas in there. The online site is a mecca of decor information :)

eevers55
by on May. 26, 2013 at 11:17 AM

I love her clever little ideas, but I don't like her magazine. It's not very relatable. I budget everything down to the last cent and the items in her magazine usualy don't fit at all into a low-income budget. Especially the recipes. But I do like watching her on television or looking up crafts on her website.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)