Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i store things in mason jars (not canning, lol)

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 2:43 PM
  • 6 Replies
2 moms liked this

i love to store things in glass, so i bought quart jars and have alot of hand me downs from grandparents/parents with lids and store alot in them, do you do this?

by on May. 31, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
polka.dot.
by on May. 31, 2013 at 5:56 PM

i do too, i like glass better than plastic, i am going to get dh and i a glass water bottle 2night, i have heard plastic is really bad for ya

talktojonell
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 7:58 AM
I don't, but they look adorable. My thing is everything is bulk in my kitchen and most containers are too small. I prefer glass too, but I recycle and re-purpose a lot of containers as well.
Mrs.Greco
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 8:08 AM
I keep my coffee beans and garlic is big mason jars, but that's it. Otherwise, they are just used for soups and stuff.

Quoting polka.dot.:

i love to store things in glass, so i bought quart jars and have alot of hand me downs from grandparents/parents with lids and store alot in them, do you do this?

tabby1979
by on Jun. 7, 2013 at 8:37 AM

At the craft store they have lots of big mason jars for bulk items

Quoting talktojonell:

I don't, but they look adorable. My thing is everything is bulk in my kitchen and most containers are too small. I prefer glass too, but I recycle and re-purpose a lot of containers as well.

polka.dot.
by on Jun. 7, 2013 at 12:39 PM

i love mason jars, i will go there to look too, thanks

Quoting tabby1979:

At the craft store they have lots of big mason jars for bulk items

Quoting talktojonell:

rosiemarie
by on Jun. 7, 2013 at 12:42 PM

I love mason jars....I don't have any yet....not sure how I would utilize them but just love the look of them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)