Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help *carpet stain*

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:23 PM
  • 5 Replies
The kids have put wet poster card on the carpet in the bedroom and its left a red mark eeep. Is there any way I can get it off?
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mom2four1978
by Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I know this was posted a while ago. But maybe you are still looking for tips and will see this. Google Iron carpet stains out. Most of the stuff you find will say to use ammonia, but I used white vinegar with a couple drops of dawn with excellent results. I got out all kinds of stains doing this.

nurse1997
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 10:40 PM

dawn soap and perixide works wonders !

Ladywithtwo
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 7:57 PM
Peroxide in a spray bottle. It may depend on your carpet though. Mine is off white so it works.
xanadu96
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Quoting mom2four1978:

I know this was posted a while ago. But maybe you are still looking for tips and will see this. Google Iron carpet stains out. Most of the stuff you find will say to use ammonia, but I used white vinegar with a couple drops of dawn with excellent results. I got out all kinds of stains doing this.

Do you put it in a spray bottle?

mom2four1978
by Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Yes

Quoting xanadu96:

Quoting mom2four1978:

Do you put it in a spray bottle?

~ LIZZY~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)