Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Are your Mondays crazy?!

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:12 PM
  • 10 Replies

So my mondays get a little crazy. I am trying to recoup from the weekend, there seems to be sooo much to clean. Right now the only reason im taking a break is for bf'ing. I feel bad because my 2 year old is watching tv right now so i can get all this crap down. Is everyone elses mondays look like this?

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
campingmomof4
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this

My drive to work on Monday's is always crazy.  

Amanda52007
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:18 PM
Yes! We make it a rule that there is no cleaning (vacuuming, mopping, laundry, deep cleaning, etc) on the weekends. We want 100% family time. Great, right?

Until I wake up Monday morning and my house is a disaster!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Indy3000
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Im the same way who wants to spend the weekend cleaning when you can hang out with family, especially since it was fathers day this weekend too. My house looks like a bomb went off and i just got done with my sixth load of laundry... It is gonna be a longgggg day

Quoting Amanda52007:

Yes! We make it a rule that there is no cleaning (vacuuming, mopping, laundry, deep cleaning, etc) on the weekends. We want 100% family time. Great, right?

Indy3000
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:37 PM

I dont know how working mama's do it all. i cant keep up at times with housecleaning and i dont work

Quoting campingmomof4:

baseballmom5416
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:43 PM

it depends if i have to work or not. if im working on monday. i will do my cleaning on the weekends. but if i dont work on mondays. i will wait and do it all on monday.

Amanda52007
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Exactly!!

We try to make the most of our weekends. We are always busy! And this weekend was hectic bc we had 3 other kids under 5 here most of the time. So yeah, it tooks like ToysRUs had a bomb go off in our playroom.

Quoting Indy3000:

Im the same way who wants to spend the weekend cleaning when you can hang out with family, especially since it was fathers day this weekend too. My house looks like a bomb went off and i just got done with my sixth load of laundry... It is gonna be a longgggg day

Quoting Amanda52007:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
campingmomof4
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:30 PM

You just do it.  

Quoting Indy3000:

I dont know how working mama's do it all. i cant keep up at times with housecleaning and i dont work

Quoting campingmomof4:

Medusa686
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Not usually but at 8:45 last night my son was trying to print his very last school assignment. Of course the printer ran out of ink.  I didn't want him to hand write it (its a poem) because that looks bad so there I was at Target last night getting ink. The joys of parenthood. It was nice and relaxing before then.

AlyssaN
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:55 AM
They were until yesterday when both boys had their second to last games of the year. It's been interesting with school and double games on Mondays so I usually did deeper cleaning Sunday and we just chilled Saturdays.
newwifenmom
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 10:56 PM

No. Most days are equal here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)