Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Oh Happy Day

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:42 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hi there.  I am a new stay at home mom with a 4 year old boy.  Man is that fun.  We just moved to a new state so I know no one yet but am really liking the quiet out of the city feel my new home has.  I am also super excited because since moving here I have found a place to get the most awesome cleaning supplies I have ever had.  It makes my new job all the more fun.  Glad to be here and get to know everybody.

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Truluv4ever
by New Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:55 AM
That's cool!! What kind of supplies do you use? Any brands or homemade suggestions?? My house is need of a complete overhaul, yuck!! If you have any ideas let me know!
darci16
by Silver Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Welcome :)

22donnas
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 8:46 AM

HI I AM KAY , I AM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW CLEANING SUPPLIES WHAT HAVE YOU GOT? PINESOL IS MY FAVORITE.

absmith27
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:38 PM
I like that one too, it smells good. I have stumbled on Melaleuca. There is something for every part of the house. It's natural so it won't hurt my little one but it actually works which is the great part. It smells divine too. I like to watch cleaning shows too because they always use stuff like lemons and baking soda for other natural cleansers.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN