Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I should be...

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:01 PM
  • 7 Replies

Cleaning up the kitchen right now. But I can't leave the couch at the moment >.< And of course I folded all my laundry last night lol. 
What should you be doing? 

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
AlyssaN
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:13 PM
Getting the kids' lunch, but currently in bed trying to get over my sinus infection, and watching CSI:NY.
kmencl3210
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Its almost dinner time here :) I finally did a little in the kitchen, but the baby is pretty insistent on sitting in the boppy only today! Meaning I've got to sit on the couch next to him haha.

Quoting AlyssaN:

Getting the kids' lunch, but currently in bed trying to get over my sinus infection, and watching CSI:NY.

hot_momma84
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:35 PM

everything because my husband does nothing around the house. but im not feeling good at all was sick at work.

kmencl3210
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:51 PM

Mine pretty much doesn't either, but I'm home all the time and he's hardly here so I don't expect *too* much anyway... I'm just happy he finally did the lawn tonight lol (he's actually out there finishing now at almost 9 pm :/) 

Quoting hot_momma84:

everything because my husband does nothing around the house. but im not feeling good at all was sick at work.

bloodytears1986
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:55 PM

laundry, cleaning DD's room, cleaning front bathroom, mopping kitchen, picking up living room. I'm so lazy right now and super tired cause of the heat here. I went grocery shopping and it was so hot I got sick and dizzy and I wasn't even outside for very long. 

stayathome510
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:16 PM

I should be in bed!ha  So hard to get there when the kids are finally sleeping and all is quiet!

Medusa686
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:35 AM

I'm here at work and I should be at the beach ! Its 98 in NJ today, what the freak am I doing in the $hit office ! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)