Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Lysol Power and free?

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 2:05 PM
  • 11 Replies

Has anyone tried this? I saw on a commercial that its kills 99.9% of germs and uses hydrogen peroxide instead of bleach. I'm really interested in using it. Does it clean well? How is the smell? any residue? Any opinions or information would be great and appreciated. TYIA ladies! 

by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KamsOne
by Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 11:04 AM

I haven't tried it.

timslilangel
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:12 PM

havent tried it sorry

gmadiane
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:16 PM

never used it

campingmomof4
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:54 PM

I don't use antibacterial soap. 

BOOGIETHEBOOG
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 3:24 PM

never used it

mom2four1978
by Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I cleaned my bathroom with regular hydrogen peroxide in a spray bottle. No smell, worked really well, removed bathroom smells. So having don that I don't think I would spend the extra money for a commercial product. I tried it on the suggestion of a friend who is a hospital administrator. He told me that they now us HP to clean because bleach is bad for lungs and many germs have become resistant to it.

If you try this wear gloves and use paper towels or rags you don't mind ruining. Also HP is not for all surfaces.

paige8608
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:29 PM

I love it! It gets kinda foamy (like peroxide on a flesh wound) and really cleans. There's almost no smell...just clean & peroxide smell. No residue. Try it. Love it. 

bloodytears1986
by Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks so much for your reply. I just bought some and am so excited to use it!

Quoting paige8608:

I love it! It gets kinda foamy (like peroxide on a flesh wound) and really cleans. There's almost no smell...just clean & peroxide smell. No residue. Try it. Love it. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommathea
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:12 PM
This.

Quoting paige8608:

paige8608
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Glad I could help! I hope you like it. I'm all about trying new cleaners. Another one that I like is Windex Antibacterial (it's yellow & w/o amonia). Sometimes I get tired or bored of a scent so I switch up. I went to the dollar store recently & just bought a bunch of cheap cleaners, but I don't like any of them. Once they are used up I'm going back to my regulars. 

Quoting bloodytears1986:

Thanks so much for your reply. I just bought some and am so excited to use it!

Quoting paige8608:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)