Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

What's on your Kitchen Counter?

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 3:15 PM
  • 30 Replies

Hey Ladies:) 

Hope everyone is having a fantastic day!!!!

I'm wondering what's on your counters? I'm thinking I have A LOT of junk on mine and maybe I need to clear it off to have clean fresh counters

Here's what's on mine

coffee maker with K- cup holder

Snack - container... 

Craft - container

two candles with holders 

scentsy candle

Fruit bowl

2 decor pieces

home phone and I'm sure there's one or two things I'm missing(HA)

BOY that's a lot when I write it all down:/

Thanks a bunch for sharing

by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
supermom.sv
by Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 3:32 PM

I don't have any thing on my counters other than a vase next to the cook top, Another Big decorative crystal bowl on the center isalnd and a Big clear containers with rice, Flour.

I just moved to a  new home and I don't drink coffee. I don't like to put anything on my counters. 

decor42
by Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 6:32 AM

The necessities.  Coffee maker and a metal rack that the coffee mugs stack into.  A wrought iron dish caddy that holds our dinnerware.  Will change these out a few times a year.  Microwave is on a completely separate cabinet with paper and plastic goods in the cabinet below and a metal caddy on top of the microwave that holds dinner napkins.  My toaster oven, a pair of fall place mats and a grapevine twig basket that holds a fall centerpiece. On the counter by my cook top I have a At Home America metal caddy that holds 4 ounce glasses.  Conveniently placed by the floor model water cooler.  We were going through about 36-40 bottles of water in a week.  That is a lot to take back for deposits. 

schultzal
by Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 7:02 AM
Coffee maker, Soda Stream, and Scentsy warmer.
Sunshine257
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 7:05 AM
I am not at home but I know what is on my counters. Microwave oven thing. Toaster, picture for coffee money bowls two.. Cup of pens. Basket for onions and garlic. I know it is kind of cluttered but I don't care I know where everything is at. We still have counter space for cooking and dishes so to me we are doing good ; )
Lydlou02
by Bronze Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 7:22 AM

Plus a coffee maker on the other side of the stove and a microwave beside the sink.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wife-4-life
by Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 7:43 AM
Ugh. I have too much stuff in my counters and plan on tackling it today!

Craft stuff is spread all over the breakfast bar from our letter if the week projects.

Junk mail.

Dishes.

My kitchen appliances.

Fall decor- candles, pumpkins, Indian corn (I've gotta get it set up.
shelby27
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:17 AM
i got 3 cookie containers coffee pot :)
Bajanmama
by Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 6:48 PM
Microwave in the corner, coffee machine. They stay on the counter. Right next to the counter is the drain board so the rack is on that. When I want the toaster, sandwich maker or can opener I take them out then, but as soon as I'm done and the hot items are cool they go back into the cupboard. At the very edge are two Oxyclean containers with cat chow and bird seed, and a jar of shrimp and koi sticks for the fish and turtles. I sometimes put those away too.
BOOGIETHEBOOG
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 7:04 PM

After I clean the kitchen after dinner.  On one counter I will have my drain rack..  On the other one I might have the coffee pot on it.  I have a small 1950's kitchen so I have two small counters.

JTE11
by Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 11:07 PM

I know it's been a few days since you made this post but I have a sugar container, a coffee bean container, the coffee pot, an area where I keep DD's straw cups, a wine rack, a few Halloween decorations, a knife block, a mortar and pestle, a marble container for my utensils, the microwave and some loaves of bread.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)