Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

What's on your Master Bedroom Walls?

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 3:19 PM
  • 30 Replies

Looking for some decorating ideas

What's on your Master bedroom walls?

I have nothing on mine but I'm trying to figure it out:) Maybe art work, family photo's or shelves to put pictures on?? 

Thanks again for sharing!!!!:)

by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 3:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
decor42
by Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 6:39 AM

What color are your walls, flooring and bedding? You can draw inspiration from there.  I love French Country rustic not refined and I have Tuscan inspired artwork with rustic frames.  Looking to change out either the artwork or my accessories. I have a 3x5 family photo on my nightstand. Also contemplating painting the walls when things settle at work.

jdy9440
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 6:48 AM

Nothing, need ideas too

wife-4-life
by Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 7:35 AM
I'm in the process of trying to make out room a romantic & peaceful place for us to retreat to at then end of the day. The budget is tight so it's been a slow process.

I have two 8x10s- 1 of me & 1 of DH from our wedding shoot. I have a collage I made for our 2nd wedd anniv (it needs updating since we've been married 6-1/2 yrs, but I made it pre-kids). I have an 8x10 with scrapbook paper and the words "I love you because..." (Pinterest idea) and we right noted to each other. I framed the words to "our song" and hung that.

Next I plan on buying a bed frame and bedding set.
AEB_MRB
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:14 PM

A bunch of randomness everywhere. Bedroom needs some serious work.

kellysparkles
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:15 PM

I have a couple paintings and a collage of DD pictures.

kattcooper
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this
In my house we don't have family photos in our bedroom. That is our love nest. We do however have a half naked picture of myself handing on the wall.
gmadiane
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:35 PM
1 mom liked this

a have a few little shelves

blondeb
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:40 PM

Quoting kattcooper:

In my house we don't have family photos in our bedroom. That is our love nest. We do however have a half naked picture of myself handing on the wall.

I totally agree with not having alot of family photo's:)  I'm always joking with my hubby about taking pics of him in his uniform and me dressing all up/sexy and framing them in our room!   LOL 

blondeb
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:42 PM

I'm thinking candles,shelves and cute photo's of hubby and I

kattcooper
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I think my bedroom is a place for me and my husband, not us and our children. Our house is filled with pictures of our family and our bedroom is just a place for us. :)

Do it! :)

Quoting blondeb:

Quoting kattcooper:

I totally agree with not having alot of family photo's:)  I'm always joking with my hubby about taking pics of him in his uniform and me dressing all up/sexy and framing them in our room!   LOL 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN