Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

cleaning Monday .... new to group

Posted by   + Show Post
Hi everyone! My name is connie im new to this group im looking into gtg new ideas on how to have a cleaning schedule or just simply gtg to know what techniques u ladies do or have. What chores are u ladies doing today? Im cleaning all upstairs and some laundry. Share your ways on what u do for cleaning and what u do on what days. It should be fun.
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Replies (11-13):
lovemymarine18
by Sarah on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:44 AM
I kind of hate it lol. It's harder to make friends, I don't know anyone and Dustin is always traveling for work. He isn't doing the job he came here for and I'm missing my family and my military family lol.
I can imagine. I'm sure you're doing an amazing job!

Quoting MamaJane: Oh yay! How are you all liking civilian life?

Work is ok. I love it some days and some days I really want to be back with my family. Id love it more if I had a little more praise from my bosses.

Quoting lovemymarine18: Yes finally into a house!!! :)

How's daycare going?

Quoting MamaJane: Sarah! Did you move again?

Quoting lovemymarine18: Welcome! I try to clean one room upstairs and one downstairs daily plus one load of laundry and general picking up. Although we just moved and I'm not sure how that will work in this house. It's a goal but most days i don't finish lol
MamaJane
by Jane on Dec. 26, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Well poo. I'm sorry to hear that. Are you still going to homeschool? Homeschool groups would be a great way to meet people.

Quoting lovemymarine18: I kind of hate it lol. It's harder to make friends, I don't know anyone and Dustin is always traveling for work. He isn't doing the job he came here for and I'm missing my family and my military family lol.

Work is ok. I love it some days and some days I really want to be back with my family. Id love it more if I had a little more praise from my bosses.

How's daycare going?

Quoting lovemymarine18: Welcome! I try to clean one room upstairs and one downstairs daily plus one load of laundry and general picking up. Although we just moved and I'm not sure how that will work in this house. It's a goal but most days i don't finish lol
lovemymarine18
by Sarah on Dec. 26, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Yes! I have met one other lady with that, I think the biggest issue is we've been so chaotic so I've been lazy about it ;) but we should calm down now so I'm starting a play group and seeing what we can find. I also want to put the boys in tumbling classes and I'm sure that will help. It's just a bigger adjustment than I expected!

Quoting MamaJane: Well poo. I'm sorry to hear that. Are you still going to homeschool? Homeschool groups would be a great way to meet people.

Quoting lovemymarine18: I kind of hate it lol. It's harder to make friends, I don't know anyone and Dustin is always traveling for work. He isn't doing the job he came here for and I'm missing my family and my military family lol.

How's daycare going?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN