Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

lazy days...

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 5:48 PM
  • 1 Replies
Does anyone have those extra lazy days when u feel like not cleaning at all...I'm always cleaning up my home and I swear it seems like ive never cleaned enough after my 2year old son n 6 year old daughter get done with there mess n my man he makes his messes then I have a 5 month old baby girl and ugh I'm pooped by the time I'm done I just feel lazy....
by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 5:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
decor42
by Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 8:17 PM

You have a house full!!! Lazy days are OK.  I am a clean a holic and have been gone all weekend with my sons basketball tournament.  The minute I walked in the door I grabbed the broom and started to sweep the kitchen floor. My husband reminded me that no one had been home to mess up the floor.  I love decorating for the seasons and my DR table is full of pieces that I am trying to transition into my every day decorating.  Small doses.  We are also having hardwood floor installed on Thursday.  A majority of the decor and small furniture pieces are also in the DR.  This seems to be my "gathering" room during my changes. I just have to walk away and say that maybe tomorrow we will be having our family dinners back at the table.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)