Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you prevent the spreading of germs in your home?

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 11:21 AM
  • 45 Replies

Tell me, how do you prevent the spreading of germs in your home?

by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
la_bella_vita
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:00 PM

Keeping it clean : ) 

othermom
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:01 PM

cleaning often, washing hands often

Janet
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:03 PM

Lysol wipes and spray. Wash hands often.

SweetLuci
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Washing hand is primary.  Preventing it at the source by eating healthy, getting enough sleep, drinking water. Just normal cleaning taking particular care in kitchen and bathrooms.

If someone is sick, I take special precautions to sanitize surfaces and make sure they don't share their food or utensils, and if using tissues, to immediately dispose of them.

Madelaine
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:10 PM

Lots of handwashing

Madelaine
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Agreed

Quoting SweetLuci:

Washing hand is primary.  Preventing it at the source by eating healthy, getting enough sleep, drinking water. Just normal cleaning taking particular care in kitchen and bathrooms.

If someone is sick, I take special precautions to sanitize surfaces and make sure they don't share their food or utensils, and if using tissues, to immediately dispose of them.

othermom
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:14 PM

Quoting SweetLuci:

Definitely extra precautions when some one is sick

Beachdeprived
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:49 PM

I clean constantly but during the winter months I really focus on going around the house a couple times a week and spraying all the doorknobs, toilets, remote controls, phones, etc with lysol.

goddess99
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 2:02 PM

I have a bleach/water spray I wipe down my kitchen and bathroom with several times a day. I wipe down door nobs, and light switches with antibacterial wipes or spray them with lysol.

MistressMinerva
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 2:39 PM

Keeping it clean.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)