Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you organize school papers & projects??

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:43 AM
  • 9 Replies
So far, all of my son's stuff from Kindergarten is in a storage bin.. Looking for a better option!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
othermom
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:54 AM

I save a few in a box in our closet. The kids sometimes save a few in their room. the rest go in the garbage

Juniper53098
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 2:24 PM

A few years ago, my former boss gave me a giant clothespin wall hanging.  We clip the more special projects in that and throw the rest.

earthangel1967
by on Dec. 13, 2014 at 2:22 AM

I'm not a big "saver" of stuff. I don't like storing stuff, it feels too cluttery to me even if stored in an organized way. 

Our 5 kids are grown up and moved out now but when they were growing up: 

When they went to public schools for awhile, I had a manilla, cardboard style folder for each indiivdual child with their name on it and if there was an important paper I HAD to keep, I Put it in there and then put the folder inside our small paper files box with other important paperwork. When they won paper awards/certificates, etc I gave to each child to keep in scrapbooks or photo albums that they kept in their room and also took with them when they moved out. 

For more years, than not, I homeschooled them. During that time I had an armoire style cabinet that I kept their paperwork and other supplies in. 

View Full Size Image YVONNE

momofnatalie
by on Dec. 13, 2014 at 2:27 AM

I will keep a couple of her special art work and then scan some of her work and certificates. 

kmqw229
by on Dec. 13, 2014 at 8:52 AM
That's a cute idea!

Quoting Juniper53098:

A few years ago, my former boss gave me a giant clothespin wall hanging.  We clip the more special projects in that and throw the rest.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by on Dec. 13, 2014 at 8:53 AM
Oh, good idea!

Quoting momofnatalie:

I will keep a couple of her special art work and then scan some of her work and certificates. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melindabelcher
by on Dec. 13, 2014 at 9:28 AM
We don't keep much
SweetLuci
by on Dec. 13, 2014 at 9:30 AM

When they were little, they went on the refrigerator, then in their room if they wanted to keep it. When we started cleaning, they could choose three to keep. Sometimes I would keep one, that went in their file folder in the office .

Janet
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2014 at 10:46 AM

I don't keep a lot. But what I do goes in a large book bag, one for each of them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)