Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you cleaning today 12/12?

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 2:25 PM
  • 5 Replies

What's on your list?  What do you have done?

by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Juniper53098
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:08 PM

I vacuumed the living room, folded a load of laundry, emptied, loaded, and emptied the dishwasher, and cleaned counters.  I still need to pick up in the bedroom so DH can shampoo the carpets tomorrow.

earthangel1967
by on Dec. 13, 2014 at 2:49 AM

Tonight is my weekly deep cleaning so I have a lot of chores to do. blah. I like to get it done before the weekend.  It'll be done, but I'll be glad when it's over. 

spiderpeekingAlso I am caulking every little crack, nook and cranny I can find around the woodwork in my entire bedroom tonight and also putting diamatecous earth powder inside the underneath of the woodwork, to prevent spiders and centipedes. I don't get many since I have exterminator spray for prevention of them every 3 months, but even ONE is too many for me since i am phobically horrified of them. So besides the exterimantor I am spider and centipede proofing my entire apt in every room to the extreme to help me feel less paranoid of them lol.  The bedroom is the 1st room I am doing, but I will be doing all 4 rooms and outside perimeter of apt outdoors too.  We just had our bedroom painted so the room is empty at the moment of furniture, so perfect time to take advantage of getting my project done before we put it all back in a day or two! : ) 

View Full Size Image YVONNE

earthangel1967
by on Dec. 13, 2014 at 2:51 AM

I plan on shampooing our carpets next weekend. I do them twice a year, once in the spring and once right before Christmas.  I hate doing it though... so time consuming, drudgery lol It use to take me all day long when we had the big house, now it just takes me an hour or so for our little apt,  and that still feels too long. haha

Do you rent the shampooer or do you own one? 

Quoting Juniper53098:

I vacuumed the living room, folded a load of laundry, emptied, loaded, and emptied the dishwasher, and cleaned counters.  I still need to pick up in the bedroom so DH can shampoo the carpets tomorrow.

Juniper53098
by on Dec. 13, 2014 at 12:41 PM

We own it.  I had to get it back from my BFF on Thursday, because she borrowed it to deep clean her apartment before she moved.

Quoting earthangel1967:

I plan on shampooing our carpets next weekend. I do them twice a year, once in the spring and once right before Christmas.  I hate doing it though... so time consuming, drudgery lol It use to take me all day long when we had the big house, now it just takes me an hour or so for our little apt,  and that still feels too long. haha

Quoting Juniper53098:

earthangel1967
by on Dec. 13, 2014 at 1:10 PM

That's great! It was nice of you to lend it to your bff too. : ) We use to own one when we had the big house but when we put things in storage for 5 mos before we moved into this apt, it got broken in the storage unit so I had to throw it away. So now we just rent one every spring and every dec before xmas.  Oh well, less to store in my tiny apt I guess. lol 

Quoting Juniper53098:

We own it.  I had to get it back from my BFF on Thursday, because she borrowed it to deep clean her apartment before she moved.

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting Juniper53098:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)