• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where do you find the energy to do all your cleaning?

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:11 AM
  • 45 Replies

I am seriously lacking in the energy department... I dont know how some of you ladies do it. Coffee doesnt even work for me anymore. I am considering a 5 hour energy or something...

Anyone want to share their secret?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
earthangel1967
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Awww hugs yes that would make it much more difficult. I am grateful I have always had energy to spare. I"d be rich if I could bottle the excess and sell it. lol If I had chronic low energy though, I think I would probably have my DR. do a blood test to make sure I was not deficient in any vitamins or minerals or messed up hormones or chemical imbalances of any kind and of course making sure I get enough sleep as best as you can. 

Taking a high dose of Vit B COMPLEX can be helpful and natural way to raise energy levels too. 

View Full Size Image YVONNE

othermom
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:59 AM
3 moms liked this

Some days I don't feel like doing more than the basics but other days I will put on music and it helps to keep me motivated. I also put the kids to work

DelilahsMom4108
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:03 PM
I drink coffee but still never have the energy or time to get everything done...such is the story for most moms
ceciliam
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:45 PM

If you keep up with things on a daily basis and not left stuff pile up then it's not too bad. I only have to dedicate an hour daily (usually less) if I stay on top of things.

melindabelcher
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:30 PM

((hugs)) I am sooo burnt out! Today my eyes are literally burning!!! 

melindabelcher
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Making a list helps keep me motivated. It's great to see things get crossed off and it helps keep me focused. 

melindabelcher
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:34 PM

Enlisting the help of everyone in the household is a big help to 

melindabelcher
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I used to do a yearly/weekly/daily to do lists so nothing got out of control and to filthy. 

They have online sample ones you could check out to 

othermom
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:06 PM

Quoting DelilahsMom4108: I drink coffee but still never have the energy or time to get everything done...such is the story for most moms

Coffee can help.

othermom
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:17 PM

Quoting melindabelcher:

Enlisting the help of everyone in the household is a big help to 

That is helpful

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)