Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrity cleaners

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:52 AM
  • 6 Replies

I've always wondered who celebrities hire to clean their homes.  I mean, they are going to see your life to the fullest. They know if you are a slob and leave things on the floor, crumbs all over, etc.

I'm sure they have them sign contracts but still.  I have a person come clean a few times a month and I really dislike having someone in my home.  I'm home when they're here as are my kids because we homeschool but still, I don't like it. I can't imagine being a celebrity and having someone around all the time.

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
momofsixangels
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this

I dont think most of them have time to clean or are home a lot. But I bet their houses are always immaculate

Mygirl30248
by Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:35 AM

Oh I'm sure aside from contracts they have back ground checks done etc. Probably when someone snags a gig like that unless it's fulltime weekly they probably do it for sevearl & have a reputation. But honestly never thought about it! 

I have never had anyone come to clean my home. My mom had someone for a while after us kids grew & split then they eventually downgraded their houes all together so she could keep up & manage it herself. 

TigerofMu
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:46 AM

I would like my house cleaned, but I am not comfortable with someone being here, so I shall survive. 

Janet
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:54 PM

I'm sure they therally check them out.

momofnatalie
by on Jan. 7, 2015 at 1:02 AM

I know what you mean, when we were a 2 income family, I had a cleaning service every few months come in for a deep clean but DH felt uncomfortable with it so it was the first to go when I quit my job.  I always ended up cleaning before they came which my DH thought was ridiculous.  I think the stars find people who work with them who learn to mingle in the background and be as invisible as possible when needed.

Hannahsmommy816
by on Jan. 7, 2015 at 10:19 AM

i offer cleaning services and the ppl i go to seem pretty comfortable with me being there...we make conversation and have similar interests, i enjoy it! it's been awhile since now i clean for my aunt, but same thing there too.

i do wonder who cleans their homes! i know they must make a good living doing that!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)