Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell me a room...

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 5:15 AM
  • 34 Replies

that's always clean and organized in your house...then tell me one that never is no matter how hard you try!

by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 5:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheJerseyGirl
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 5:17 AM

My livingroom is always clean and organized...my kitchen can be a mess when I'm cooking and everyone is home for the weekend. I store things so nice and neat but Dh and kids make it look a mess in no time!

wandep
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 7:33 AM

There is a such a place?? LOL

Guest bathroom is always clean/organized. Kitchen isn't.

momofsixangels
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 7:35 AM
The only room ever organized is the dining room.the back living room is never organized no matter how hard i try
Hannahsmommy816
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:03 AM

bathroom is pretty good

right now the attic which i'm working on

TigerofMu
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:31 AM

My pantry shed, because my son is in charge of it, and if someone makes a mess, he takes them in by the ear to pick it up and sorts it out immediately! :)

The kitchen is never put to rights.  We actually don't have room for all of our dishes and accoutrements, so there are things that never get put away.  It's an older kitchen and needs a lot of work.  It's one of our upcoming projects, actually.

courtneyann29
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:13 AM
Most organized...a toss up between the living room and hall bathroom.

Least organized...a toss up between the master bedroom and the kitchen. The whole kitchen isn't terrible, just one area where the school papers build up, and everyone just drops everything. ;)
celestegood
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:35 AM
My bathroom stays fairly clean, and organized.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mikesmom65270
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 11:21 AM

I guess the cleanest would be our back bedroom because no one sleeps in it and it's mostly guest room and storage space.  

The messy one would probably be the kitchen, although sometimes the diningroom table is a disaster!

SweetLuci
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 11:39 AM

The greatroom/living areas are pretty organized. My sewing area in the master bedroom usually is very cluttered with two or three different projects going on. The very worst place is the table nest to where dh sits in the living room. It's always cluttered with his paperwork.

SweetLuci
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 11:41 AM

Meant to type next...but nest works too because it always looks like a rat's nest.

Quoting SweetLuci:

The greatroom/living areas including kitchen are pretty neat and organized, except for dh's stuff. My sewing area in the master bedroom usually is very cluttered with two or three different projects going on. The very worst place is the table nest to where dh sits in the living room. It's always cluttered with his paperwork. Then that spills over to the coffee table.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)