Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pets

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:06 PM
  • 12 Replies

i bathe my dog once a week- shes small so its easy , how often do give your dog a bath ?

by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudmommy690
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 11:34 PM

I don't have any pets. My pet (because I've taken claim on her lol!) is my boyfriends, I get to see her (she's a cat) when I go over there. She's a very picky cat, doesn't get along with anybody but she's liked me from the day I met her. :)

momofnatalie
by on Jan. 21, 2015 at 1:49 AM

Wish I had a dog but DH doesn't want one.

TheMightyLauren
by on Jan. 21, 2015 at 1:52 AM
I have a tea cup chihuahua. I bathe her whenever she gets stinky. I'd say, every ten days or so.
Hannahsmommy816
by on Jan. 21, 2015 at 3:57 AM
No pets yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wandep
by on Jan. 21, 2015 at 8:41 AM

No dogs. We have two cats. :)

Lordgodempress
by Member on Jan. 21, 2015 at 8:53 AM

Once a week now, that we found out DD 8 is allergic to them.   They get bathed with a special shampoo and the poodle mix goes to the groomer every 6 weeks and we still bathe him weekly ( no such thing as hypoallergenic according to the allergist)

momofsixangels
by on Jan. 21, 2015 at 9:35 AM

I dont have a dog only cats

letstalk747
by on Jan. 21, 2015 at 11:21 AM

nice

Quoting proudmommy690:

I don't have any pets. My pet (because I've taken claim on her lol!) is my boyfriends, I get to see her (she's a cat) when I go over there. She's a very picky cat, doesn't get along with anybody but she's liked me from the day I met her. :)

letstalk747
by on Jan. 21, 2015 at 11:23 AM

yeah , the dander is there

Quoting Lordgodempress:

Once a week now, that we found out DD 8 is allergic to them.   They get bathed with a special shampoo and the poodle mix goes to the groomer every 6 weeks and we still bathe him weekly ( no such thing as hypoallergenic according to the allergist)

ablackdolphin
by on Jan. 21, 2015 at 3:52 PM

No dogs, just three cats but I do like to wet them down with my hand about once a week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)