Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning Today!

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 10:40 AM
  • 14 Replies

Anyone cleaning today?

Wanna do a timer dash with me?

Have a list instead you wanna tackle without the timer?

Join in for cleaning!

washing dishes

by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suziejax
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 10:41 AM

I caught the cold my family had last week ,,, this week! I stayed in bed a bit longer to rest. Now up & ready to tackle my room first then I will move down stairs to clean before I start work today.

FrankieR
by Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 1:04 PM

I'm game! I'll be starting with the living room today. 

we found a lot of mold on the exterior walls in our bedroom and the living room. We took care of it in the living room, still working on the process in the bedroom. But the living room is a major wreck.. Like.. Almost hoarders..lol. It's mostly stuff from our bedroom that I will be going through to minimize:) 

suziejax
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Yikes to the mold!! Wow ya know tea tree oil will prevent it from coming back!

Quoting FrankieR:

we found a lot of mold on the exterior walls in our bedroom and the living room. We took care of it in the living room, still working on the process in the bedroom. But the living room is a major wreck.. Like.. Almost hoarders..lol. It's mostly stuff from our bedroom that I will be going through to minimize:) 

suziejax
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:19 PM

Ok I had lightly picked up room and made bed then had to leave a bit. Now home to get the next phase of cleaning done!

FrankieR
by Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:24 PM

Huge hassle for sure!! I'll have to get some of that, thank you πŸ‘

Quoting suziejax:

Quoting FrankieR:

FrankieR
by Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I have gone through a mountain of baby clothes, bagged them up and put them in my trunk along with boppy pillow, bumbo seat and a few other items to give to a girl in need who is due in just a few days! 

I folded laundry from the basket I brought up this morning (had to leave for a conference this morning) 

I hung 3 more pictures 

and I have 3 medium sized boxes (so far, I'm not done!) of clothes of mine that I am sending to donation. 

Im not doing the timer today. I love the timer game, just have a whole lot to do in that room :) 

saraewhite
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:46 PM

I was out of the house most of the day and did most of my cleaning yesterday!! After I get the pizza made and in the oven just a few small things to do.

FrankieR
by Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 4:33 PM

I so envy you for your tasks being small! And most of your cleaning in one day!! 

Quoting saraewhite:

I was out of the house most of the day and did most of my cleaning yesterday!! After I get the pizza made and in the oven just a few small things to do.

FrankieR
by Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 4:35 PM

How do you use the tea tree oil so I know for the next time this needs done? Please and thank you 😁

Quoting suziejax:

Quoting FrankieR:

FrankieR
by Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 4:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm taking a short break. 

I have 2 big boxes ready to go in hubby's truck for donation, my sweaters :( but I haven't worn many of them in a long while. Someone else can get some good use out of them :)

started a box of baby clothes for the women's shelter and another of maternity clothes. 

Dusted a couple of hanging shelves in the family room

dusted one of the DVDS shelves in the living room as well as picture frames on those shelves. 

Cleaned and dusted the coffee table (DH loves, I can't wait to get rid of) 

cleaned out the drawer in the end table, filed important things and threw most of the rest away. 

Cleaned off and dusted all shelves on entertainment center. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)