Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

Welcome to Healthy Living! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to Healthy Living!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 7:32 PM
Replies (471-480):
missie2013
by New Member on Sep. 28, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Hi! My name is Melissa, I'm 34 a wife and mother. I have 2 kids my son is 14 and my daughter is 6. Im struggling with extra weight like most moms are dealing with so I'm looking for encourgament and support I have the will to get healthy but I have no energy at all. Im here to help other moms in the encouragement and advise. I also have a home business that is a wellness company that im trying to do at home so I can be a stay at home mom. I will post about my home business next week so keep your eye out

Vanessa247
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:05 AM

I am a mom of a 3 year and a 1 year old and I am still working on losing all my baby weight and trying to lead a healthy lifestyle

aindreagriffin
by New Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning. My name is Aindrea and I just joined CafeMom a few days ago. I came across this group and thought I would join. I am all about healthy living. I am actually going to college to receive my Associates in Complementary Alternative Medicine (CAM) during this program, we study holistic nutrition along with aromatherapy and herbalism. I am quite a bit over weight, but I am making progress on my goals. If you would like to know more about me, you can visit my profile or ask here. :) Looking forward to chatting with you ladies!

sassymomntx1961
by Yvonne on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:36 PM

welcomeFrom Tx ladies

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

limalicious
by New Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:24 PM

hi i am salimah, and i run a yor health buisiness, that focus on a healthy way of life, i feel strongly about having good health, so i feel it is only right that i join this group.

emanticoff
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Hi my name is Eileen and I would love to join the healthy living group. I feel like I have a lot of great advice to offer and attain. I write a beauty and nutrition blog myself.

jlpiett
by New Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Hello,

My name is Jennifer, and I am always trying to find better ways to improve the health of my family, and my home. I've found some pretty great alternatives along the way, and love to hear other's suggestions and give advice on chemical, hazardous free alternatives =] Looking forward to making new friends!

jenniferpiett@yahoo.com

ScensiblesBags
by Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Hello ladies--My name is Ann and I am a mom of 3 as well as an entreprenuar for a feminine care line called Scensibles Bags.

I certainly need my energy to maintain thise lifestyle. Healthy living really get me there!

I am so looking forward to connecting with all and supporting you all along our journey of healthy living!

Ciao

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:34 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Hi there,
I'm Hugs & live in Missouri,
looking forward to getting some more ideas for the healthy living track :)

aidensmomma508
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 4:25 PM

I'm wendy I think I was in this group before but I rejoined.  :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)