Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

Welcome to Healthy Living! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to Healthy Living!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 7:32 PM
Replies (581-587):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:31 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Welcome to the group :)

Quoting sunshine389142:

Hello!  I am looking for better ways to improve the health of myself and my family.  I look forward to learning and participating in this group!

SallyStitches
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Hi, my name is Tara.  I am married and we have a 14-month-old son named Benjamin.  Both my husband and I are really out of shape, so we are hoping to learn better eating habits along with introducing more activity into our lives.  

JennieCarlson
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:06 PM

Hey Beautiful Mamas!  I'm Jennie Carlson the Body Image Builder.  I'm a mom of 3 girls better describe with exclamation marks than words, married to the coolest car salesman and I'm a WAH Business Owner.  I'm a Happiness and Health Coach using my background in Personal Training, Nutrition Coaching, and Yoga to help Moms achieve optimum health and happiness.  I'm a firm believer of working from the inside out.  When you love yourself you'll take better care of yourself!

Love!

Jennie Carlson

Kflemis
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:45 PM

Hello Everyone,

Just recently was introduced to Cafe Mom and thought I would check it out and see what it is like. Very interesting site. I am starting a new me in 2013-watching my caloric intake, especially sugar which is my nemesis, and using my new Nutribullet machine to extract fruits, veggies, and nuts. Right now I have been using it for two weeks and although I sometimes yearn for candy bars and such, I am hanging in there. Also exercising regularly and proud to say I am losing weight and inches.

In addition to the new me, I have found a way to make extra money while buying and gaining customers who want to live a more healthy life by replacing my current personal and cleaning products with natural products. If anyone in this group would like to learn more, email me at kflemis@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Karen

Kflemis
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Hello Group,

My name is Karen, I have two grown daughters and one grown son. Have been married for 29 years. Started 2013 using my new Nutribullet that extracts veggies, fruits, and nuts to healthy drinks that can replace a meal or add to them. Also, started my exercise program. Have been delitghted with the results-losing weight and inches. Want this to be a lifestyle change so that even when I hit my target weight, I plan to maintain this way. Also joined an organization that sells natural personal and home cleaning products that are better for me and the environment. If any in the group would like to learn how to make money from home or would just like to be my customer, contact me at kflemis@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Karen

ozziette.corner
by New Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:43 PM

I believe I'm 3 hrs south of Philly. But I'm sure there are some classes in your area. You could go to www.zumba.com and look up classes in your area. I remember a lady from my instructor class that said she was from Philly. Taught Boot Camp and now Zumba. 

Quoting RiYahs_MoM:

Quoting ozziette.corner:

Hi everyone! I am a PA mom of 2 and wife to a military man. I am also a liscensed zumba fitness instructor! LOVE ZUMBA FITNESS!!  

I love working out and eating healthy. I hope to meet some cool moms out there! 

Hello!! I am a PA mom too!!! Are you local to Philly? I would love to try out a class!!!

808mommy
by New Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:53 PM

Hi, my name is Shanel and I am a mother of 3 and married to my husband for 9 years from Hawaii. I'm excited to be a part of this group.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)