Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

Welcome to Healthy Living! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to Healthy Living!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 7:32 PM
Replies (11-20):
fineyouguyswin
by on Jun. 23, 2011 at 8:10 PM

Hello my name is Mellisa I am a SAHM of 3 wonderful kids :O)

MissKat52
by New Member on Jun. 25, 2011 at 5:13 PM

I can't see the smaller print~~have to go BIG!!!  My name is Kat, new to this site and this group.  I am 59, married, grown children, have grand-kids and kittens!  In  2008 I became ill and am now on total disability.  In the past 4 years, in between treatment, doctors, sleeping a lot, I have been on line, looking for legitimate work at home, that I can do.  I also, through the Internet, have become involved in my illness.  I am an advocate, so that does come up sometimes!

I was excited to find this site and am just feeling it out right now.  I plan on becoming more involved as I learn more about :Cafe Mom:, and the women here.  I learned when I was a new, unconventional mom to seek out other moms and women for knowledge and support, that unless you are really lucky to find a medical team to work with, you find better information and support on line.

Thanks for giving me an opportunity to share myself with you.

Miss Kat 52

"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strenth lies"

~~~Mother Teresa

kittycat813
by New Member on Jun. 26, 2011 at 3:54 AM

I'm 34 year old with 2 girls 5 and 6 and really obese 370lbs I think my med and lack of walking because my back and knees are really mess up arthritis and left really bad, right mesele tear. My name is kristyanne and i'm married

JCTVCBN
by Member on Jun. 27, 2011 at 6:12 PM

Hi,

I'm Marina.

I have 2 boys.

Anthony (5) and Carlos (12).

I love learning new things.

Especially about health.

KellyGirl_TX
by New Member on Jun. 28, 2011 at 9:26 AM

Hello!  I'm Kelly, 46 and a chronic pain patient for 17yrs.  Thought I might find some good things in here!  I'm married to wonderful & very patient Hubby, have 2 girls-Ariel 19, Avery 17.  I live in tiny TX town far from everything, LOL.

Was wondering if there are others in here with chronic health/chronic pain issues?  Looking forward to learning new things and sharing with others!

KellyGirl_TX
by New Member on Jun. 28, 2011 at 11:02 PM

Is this group still going by any chance?  I just came across it and am a chronic pain patient and thought it could really be helpful to me?

Avon_Girlie
by on Jun. 30, 2011 at 5:12 AM

Hi I'm Angela, mom of two girls, married 10 years. I live in California.

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2011 at 12:11 PM

Hi. I'm Luci, I live in Florida. I have 2 grown sons and a grandaughter.

JenniT2011
by on Jul. 1, 2011 at 4:48 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm Jenn, I'm 38 and live in Ohio with my husband of 18 years, Jerry. We have three children, Cory (18), Jessicah (17) and Jerry Lee III "Trey" (13). We also have a "summer daughter" named Noel who is 16.

I'm trying to change my lifestyle into a more healthy one by eating better, trying to exercise more and losing some weight.

I'm looking forward to joining in and getting to know everyone!

seadayzee
by New Member on Jul. 11, 2011 at 10:08 PM

Hi!  I'm Stacy, married, a mom of a 3 yr old boy and currently pregnant.  We live in Colorado.  I am very much into healthy living!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)