Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

Welcome to Healthy Living! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to Healthy Living!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 7:32 PM
Replies (31-40):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Aug. 21, 2011 at 9:04 PM

Welcome Angie & Rachel, I'm glad that you've both decided to join the group.  :)

Cienicea
by New Member on Aug. 23, 2011 at 12:09 PM

I'm Cienicea and I'm 22 years old. I'm married we have two children ages 3 and 8 months! I love staying fit and living a healthy life!

heartsnhandc
by New Member on Aug. 23, 2011 at 4:03 PM

Hi All !

Procrastinating before dinner making.  Can't think what to make.  My head is too full of all the OTHER stuff I need to do. (As a teacher, I'm getting ready to start the new school year in a few days)!  

I better get going.  Check in with you all periodically.  To be honest...it won't be every day.  Technology is not a high priority with me.  My family, gardens and personal time are tops on the list!

twirfel
by New Member on Aug. 23, 2011 at 7:22 PM

Hello my name is Theresa im 46 happily married 21 years 3 kids

tina30218
by Tina on Aug. 24, 2011 at 11:30 AM

I am in the same boat trying to eat more healthy and lose some weight.I am very glad to have found this group.I am very glad to have found this group.

tina30218
by Tina on Aug. 24, 2011 at 11:31 AM

Welcome I am going to be married 20 years September 3rd to my husband we have 2 kids and 1 grandson.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Aug. 25, 2011 at 12:29 PM

Welcome Ciencicea!  wave 

Quoting Cienicea:

I'm Cienicea and I'm 22 years old. I'm married we have two children ages 3 and 8 months! I love staying fit and living a healthy life!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Aug. 25, 2011 at 12:30 PM

Welcome!

So, you have a life outside of the computer?  I'm in shock!  j/k  It sounds like you live a well rounded, healthy life.  :)

Quoting heartsnhandc:

Hi All !

Procrastinating before dinner making.  Can't think what to make.  My head is too full of all the OTHER stuff I need to do. (As a teacher, I'm getting ready to start the new school year in a few days)!  

I better get going.  Check in with you all periodically.  To be honest...it won't be every day.  Technology is not a high priority with me.  My family, gardens and personal time are tops on the list!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Aug. 25, 2011 at 12:31 PM

welcome  Welcome Theresa!

Quoting twirfel:

Hello my name is Theresa im 46 happily married 21 years 3 kids

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Aug. 25, 2011 at 12:31 PM

We're glad you're here too!  simple smile 

Quoting tina30218:

I am in the same boat trying to eat more healthy and lose some weight.I am very glad to have found this group.I am very glad to have found this group.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN