Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

Welcome to Healthy Living! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to Healthy Living!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 7:32 PM
Replies (341-350):
sassymomntx1961
by Yvonne on Apr. 3, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Quoting anagalia011:

Hi!  I am a mother of 2 son's with 17 age difference.  I have 2 grand kids.  

Im like you w/ the age diff.I have 3 dd's 28,21,11

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

ShepAvonLady
by Member on Apr. 3, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Thanks!!

Quoting alyciajoseph:

There's lots of great advice in this group.. just jump in! Everyone is so nice and knowledgable! It's easier then you think and you all can do it!

Quoting ShepAvonLady:

My name is Courteney and I'm 32 years old. Full-time caregiver to my mentally handicapped older sister, Stepmom to 2 wonderful kids.  Recently (January 2012) married to my best friend.  We are all overweight :-(

Me 5'2 155 pounds

DH 6'1 300 pounds

Sis 4'10 150 pounds

SS 6'2 350 pounds

SD 4'10 120 pounds

Need a healthy lifestyle change ASAP!  I'm tired of having no energy and having a pouch.  DH has to lose 70 pounds to repair 2 ruptured discs in his lower back.  Sister needs to lose or at least maintain her weight to stay off the Metformin (pre-diabetic).  SS has asthma.  SD is getting teased at school for being heavy. 

massagemama
by New Member on Apr. 7, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Hello Ladies! 

I am a 37 yr old mom of 2 teenagers.  I am a massage therapist and promoter of one of the Visalus 90 day challenge.  I went to school for sports and exercise studies, massage therapy, Ki Hara resistance stretching and I am always learning about the human body.  I love to work out and help others achieve their goals by teaching about nutrition and caring for these beautiful bodies. 

I am available to speak to anyone who has questions about how to jump start their weight loss, aches and pains and questions regarding fitness!

Look forward to speaking with you ladies!

Andi

MrsTBailey
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 1:37 PM
Welcome to the group Andi! What is Ki Hara resistance stretching? My name is Tasha and i am 33 yrs old with a 5yr old ds and have been married for 7 yrs to my wonderful but pain in the butt dh who is 56 yrs old. Welcome to the group! :-)

Quoting massagemama:

Hello Ladies! 

I am a 37 yr old mom of 2 teenagers.  I am a massage therapist and promoter of one of the Visalus 90 day challenge.  I went to school for sports and exercise studies, massage therapy, Ki Hara resistance stretching and I am always learning about the human body.  I love to work out and help others achieve their goals by teaching about nutrition and caring for these beautiful bodies. 

I am available to speak to anyone who has questions about how to jump start their weight loss, aches and pains and questions regarding fitness!

Look forward to speaking with you ladies!

Andi

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sassymomntx1961
by Yvonne on Apr. 11, 2012 at 2:24 AM

welcomeFrom Tx

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

kkirk78
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Hi!

My husband and I try to live a healthy lifestyle so I am always up for learning new things. We are very proud to say that about the only boxed food our 3 yr old son gets is mac n cheese (mostly Annie's). I almost always prepare a homecooked meal...I think it's important for our relationship as well as our physical health. He is not a picky eater and I love it! Well, my son will be 3 on the 17th. I will be 34 on the 16th. He arrived 15 min after my bithday and was much wanted after we had twin boys in 2007. They were premature and did not live. My life has changed drastically since then and we have accomplished many major goals. We tried to make the best of the worst situation.

I work from home doing 3 jobs, Young Living, Melaleuca and I create stained glass. My husband is going to school for Environmental Studies and he graduates in August. We can't wait for him to find a career job-we have felt like we have been on hold with a lot of things til he is done with school. Anyways, I hope I can share some things with y'all and learn a few things as well.

Kendra

tnvplus2
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 12:44 AM
Welcome to the group! :)

Quoting kkirk78:

Hi!

My husband and I try to live a healthy lifestyle so I am always up for learning new things. We are very proud to say that about the only boxed food our 3 yr old son gets is mac n cheese (mostly Annie's). I almost always prepare a homecooked meal...I think it's important for our relationship as well as our physical health. He is not a picky eater and I love it! Well, my son will be 3 on the 17th. I will be 34 on the 16th. He arrived 15 min after my bithday and was much wanted after we had twin boys in 2007. They were premature and did not live. My life has changed drastically since then and we have accomplished many major goals. We tried to make the best of the worst situation.

I work from home doing 3 jobs, Young Living, Melaleuca and I create stained glass. My husband is going to school for Environmental Studies and he graduates in August. We can't wait for him to find a career job-we have felt like we have been on hold with a lot of things til he is done with school. Anyways, I hope I can share some things with y'all and learn a few things as well.

Kendra

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sassymomntx1961
by Yvonne on Apr. 13, 2012 at 1:17 AM

welcomeFrom Tx

sassymomntx1961
by Yvonne on Apr. 14, 2012 at 3:25 AM

welcomeFrom Tx to all our new moms here

laurensainz
by New Member on Apr. 17, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Hi. I'm Lauren. I'm a work at home mom of 2. Looking forward to reading conversations about health and wellness topics. I've always been a healthy eater and have recently found it frustrating that my toddler refuses to eat more than grains: bread, cherrios, goldfish crackers, oatmeal, rice and beans.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)