Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

Welcome to Healthy Living! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to Healthy Living!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 7:32 PM
Replies (51-60):
GlowingxMomma
by Member on Sep. 1, 2011 at 4:45 AM

Welcome everyone! This is a wonderful group

SabrinaLC
by Member on Sep. 8, 2011 at 11:06 AM

Hi, I'm Sabrina.  I have 3 little boys aged 5,3 and 1.  I am a SAHM/WAHM living in VA.  

I was a member of this group before but I think I left during group clean up.

I'm hoping to come back and be active again.  My health and the health of those around me is very important to me.

tina30218
by Tina on Sep. 8, 2011 at 1:10 PM

Welcome Sabrina can't wait to get to know you better . I am Tina I am ASAHM of 2 kids son Ryan 18 and daughter Felicia 11. I am married to my husbaand Randy for 20 years.

funkyfreshnikki
by New Member on Sep. 8, 2011 at 4:45 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Nikki; mother of 2 boys and finacee to an Army veteran. I would like to live a healthier lifestyle, so I figured this group would be a good place to start.

tina30218
by Tina on Sep. 9, 2011 at 1:16 PM

Welcome Nikki I am wife of an Army veteran .Look forward to getting to know you better.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Sep. 9, 2011 at 2:26 PM

Hi Sabrina, welcome back to Healthy Living!

Quoting SabrinaLC:

Hi, I'm Sabrina.  I have 3 little boys aged 5,3 and 1.  I am a SAHM/WAHM living in VA.  

I was a member of this group before but I think I left during group clean up.

I'm hoping to come back and be active again.  My health and the health of those around me is very important to me.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Sep. 9, 2011 at 2:26 PM

Hi Nikki, it's nice to meet you! 

Quoting funkyfreshnikki:

Hi everyone! My name is Nikki; mother of 2 boys and finacee to an Army veteran. I would like to live a healthier lifestyle, so I figured this group would be a good place to start.

tina30218
by Tina on Sep. 10, 2011 at 1:02 PM

Welcome to the group Veronica.

JennyMarie
by New Member on Sep. 19, 2011 at 12:22 AM

Hi! I am Jenny..from WV..and mom to 3 wild boys and  expecting #4 in April. Looking to try and stay healty thru this pregnancy and afterwards

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Sep. 19, 2011 at 12:29 PM

Hi Jenny from WV!  Welcome to the Healthy Living group (& congrats on your pregnancy)! 

Quoting JennyMarie:

Hi! I am Jenny..from WV..and mom to 3 wild boys and  expecting #4 in April. Looking to try and stay healty thru this pregnancy and afterwards

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)