Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

Welcome to Healthy Living! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to Healthy Living!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 7:32 PM
Replies (61-70):
razmataz426
by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 5:16 PM

I haven't been in the Intro. post in a while; welcome all!
I think I learn something new every day in the main group; there is always conversation and about many topics.
I'm glad you've joined us; come in and make yourselves at home!
Cindy

A.tx.mamma
by New Member on Sep. 21, 2011 at 10:11 AM

Hello everyone, 

I am new around here. I am pregnant with my 3rd baby and have celiacs disease. i am currently going to school for Personal Training as well as nutrition and sports nutrition. I am a major believer that you are what you eat!

I love making new friends! hope to be chatting with you guys soon! 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Sep. 21, 2011 at 1:13 PM

Welcome!  That's exciting that you're training to be a trainer/nutritionist.  

Congrats on baby #3! 

Quoting A.tx.mamma:

Hello everyone, 

I am new around here. I am pregnant with my 3rd baby and have celiacs disease. i am currently going to school for Personal Training as well as nutrition and sports nutrition. I am a major believer that you are what you eat!

I love making new friends! hope to be chatting with you guys soon! 

LFosterfarm
by on Sep. 22, 2011 at 12:26 PM

My name is Lyz, I have 7 children, 3 grandchildren.  I am an herbologist so I try to keep this bunch as healthy as possible by herbs and nutrition.  Motivation and time can kill any good routine which is where I'm at now.  So need to exercise again.  Always looking for good low carb recipes hubby is a diabetic.  I enjoy exchanging information so wanted to give this group a try.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Sep. 22, 2011 at 3:43 PM

welcome 

Quoting LFosterfarm:

My name is Lyz, I have 7 children, 3 grandchildren.  I am an herbologist so I try to keep this bunch as healthy as possible by herbs and nutrition.  Motivation and time can kill any good routine which is where I'm at now.  So need to exercise again.  Always looking for good low carb recipes hubby is a diabetic.  I enjoy exchanging information so wanted to give this group a try.

mistynights234
by on Sep. 22, 2011 at 5:35 PM

Hello ladies :).  Im Kathy from Michigan.  Im married with two adults children and one 8 year old.  Glad to be apart of this group. 

frog_lillypad
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2011 at 1:02 AM

My name amy im married and i have two children a boy who going to be 3 sept 30, and a daughter who is 8 months old.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Sep. 24, 2011 at 12:29 PM

Welcome Kathy!  I also have an adult child (who is living back at home again, temporarily).  I'm glad you're here.

Quoting mistynights234:

Hello ladies :).  Im Kathy from Michigan.  Im married with two adults children and one 8 year old.  Glad to be apart of this group. 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Sep. 24, 2011 at 12:29 PM

Welcome Amy.  Happy (early) birthday to your little boy! 

Quoting frog_lillypad:

My name amy im married and i have two children a boy who going to be 3 sept 30, and a daughter who is 8 months old.

Charizma77
by Member on Sep. 26, 2011 at 8:53 PM

Hi everyone! I'm Carissa. I am a sahm that lives in the Pittsburgh area. I am married to my husband Dan for 13 years and we have 2 awesome kids and one on the way!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN