Got these tips from my daughter's nintendo DS Jillian Michael's game and thought I would post them she has some recipes as well I will post them tomorrow she has to write them down for me tonight. I hope you all like these tips.
1.Avoid processed foods! The longer it lasts on the shelf the worse it is for you.
2.Keep a food journal it will help you become aware of just how much you are eating.
3.Cook your own meals. It is a good habit because you can manage your portions and ingredients.
4. Drink 12ozs. of water 2 hours prior to your workout, and another 12ozs. 30min. after your workout.
5. Eat every 4 hours so your blood sugar never dips to low. That means 3 meals a day and one healthy snack.
6. Don't workou on an empty stomach. Eat something with high fiber like an apple, cereal raw almonds. Whatever you do don't workout on an empty stomach.
7. Avoid sugary drinks that adds up to a lot of calories.
8. Don't stop drive right past the drive through.
9. Get out and exercise.