Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

are you off to a good start today

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:53 AM
  • 6 Replies

we have been getting up earlier and changing some habits. today is a good day. i was up by 7:30. on my second load of laundry, dinner is in the crock and both kids bedrooms are cleaned as well as the hallway moped. i was going to go to a moms club breakfast but decided to finish up chores instead.

today I can say I just sat back and was greatful for having the greatest kids I could ask for. I am going to worry less and love a little more. I am going to stop counting the minutes till bed time and start counting the minutes till good night kisses. I am going to stop crying and start laughing. I know together this family can move mountains one rock at a time
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
tina30218
by Tina on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:46 AM

No I am not really on a good start today had 2 cinnamon rolls and a Grande salted caramel mocha from Starbucks.

matreshka
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:45 PM

LO has a fever so its been a day of just relaxing and helping him feel better.

batjmom
by Sarah on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:48 PM

I usually get up at 5am....I over slept..didn't get up until 645am.. that is late for me.. so now I feel behind

LindAngeLevi
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:14 PM
I was up at 730 but have only made breakfast and straightened up upstairs a little. Also took my 13 month old a bath
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
razmataz426
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:47 PM

I hate it when that happens!

It was a good morning for me; I got up and focused on chores and exercising (went for a walk in the rain :) and didn't get on my computer until this afternoon!

Quoting batjmom:

I usually get up at 5am....I over slept..didn't get up until 645am.. that is late for me.. so now I feel behind

celestegood
by Ruby Member on Sep. 15, 2011 at 11:38 AM

Dude, I get up at 6 every day, but I'm not a morning person, and I only manage to exist and get kids off to school until 8 or so, then I get more awake...lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)