Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

Recipes for Healthy Living!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2011 at 12:27 PM
  • 28 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone,

We have lots of recipes to share with you all.  You can find them in the links below...

shopping

For recipes that don't contain meat, click here: Meatless Meals

Ideas for lightening up your favorite comfort foods can be found here: Comfort Foods Lightened Up  

If you or your family are gluten free, check these out: My Favorite Gluten-Free Recipes

More:
Healthy Recipes

Enjoy!

eating  Cafe AmyS & the Healthy Living Mods

by on Nov. 16, 2011 at 12:27 PM
Replies (1-10):
Bncholbert
by Member on Nov. 16, 2011 at 7:46 PM
Thanks!! Love it!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LindAngeLevi
by on Nov. 17, 2011 at 7:25 AM
Love the meatless meals!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2011 at 9:20 AM

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks.  Is this the sticky post where we can post our recipes so they don't get lost?

If it is, then thanks!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 17, 2011 at 11:05 AM

Yes!  Click on any of the links above to add your recipe to the post that corresponds, or just post it right here.  :)

Quoting celestegood:

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks.  Is this the sticky post where we can post our recipes so they don't get lost?

If it is, then thanks!

celestegood
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2011 at 11:08 AM

Thank you so much!

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Yes!  Click on any of the links above to add your recipe to the post that corresponds, or just post it right here.  :)

Quoting celestegood:

If it is, then thanks!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 17, 2011 at 12:59 PM

You're very welcome!  :)

Quoting celestegood:

Thank you so much!

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Quoting celestegood:

If it is, then thanks!

sassymomntx1961
by Yvonne on Nov. 18, 2011 at 12:04 AM

Im getting ready to make a home made chicken nuggets that a friend on cm told me about thats healthy and looks to be pretty easy to make.I will let you know how it turnes out.

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

hotslingmama
by Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:59 PM

cool post!   thanks!

Grandnan11
by New Member on Dec. 6, 2011 at 8:47 AM

Hello AmyS, I have a quick question. My husband LOVES mincemeat. I like it too. The only problem is that its only available this time of year. I would like to be able to make it year round for him. I just can't seem to find a recipe thats like the one we buy in a jar. I don't want the mincemeat with meat in it. Just the fruit in it and yummy sweet stuff.

Any suggestions? Have a happy holiday! baking 

Thanks for your comments. It's nice to read what other folks have to say. Share the knowledge! Enjoy the day. Here are a couple of sites, others found interesting.   http://thebabyree2.blogspot.com/, and http://easycomputertools.blogspot.com/

MrsTBailey
by on Jan. 30, 2012 at 10:50 AM
Thank you i will look into some of the links soon!! :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)