Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living
We know that you workout and now here is a place for you to post your workouts!! Don't be shy we will not judge you. Your exercise is never too little; so if you walk, run, jog, workout to Wii, Xbox, or to DVDS, or Books post them here!! :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 9:21 AM
Replies (31-40):
wanderingwolf
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 7:07 AM

I plan on doing 20 min. today on my Gold Gym Eliptical.  I did a total of 27 min. yesterday (1 min. before stopping, 6 minutes at one point, then took a break, did 20 min. another point) and am happily now 171 lbs. as I weighed myself yesterday to see if I had dropped any weight from the 179 lbs. I was a week ago.

MrsTBailey
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 7:47 AM
8 pound weight loss great job mama!! I always love it when i see my clothes that were snug or couldn't fit now get looser an easier to fit!

Quoting wanderingwolf:

I plan on doing 20 min. today on my Gold Gym Eliptical.  I did a total of 27 min. yesterday (1 min. before stopping, 6 minutes at one point, then took a break, did 20 min. another point) and am happily now 171 lbs. as I weighed myself yesterday to see if I had dropped any weight from the 179 lbs. I was a week ago.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KCisPaulsMom
by Member on Feb. 23, 2012 at 9:14 AM

I did 50 minutes of Yoga this morning.

MrsTBailey
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 9:29 AM
Great job mama! Which type of yoga do you do? How was it? :-)

Quoting KCisPaulsMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michiganmom116
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Got in my weights this morning along with core exercises (it helps to breathe) and 2 reps of pushups!  Stretches afterward, and I'm good to go!

KCisPaulsMom
by Member on Feb. 23, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Sometimes Ashtanga ..sometimes Iyengar. This morning it was Ashtanga. It was awesome. I always feel like I could fly after I'm finished.

Quoting MrsTBailey:

Great job mama! Which type of yoga do you do? How was it? :-)

Quoting KCisPaulsMom:

MrsTBailey
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 11:28 AM
I am taking a day off from Ripped In 30. I will be doing Week 2 Day 1 tomorrow! :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sassymomntx1961
by Yvonne on Feb. 23, 2012 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I worked at the cafeteria in the school dist next to ours anf worked a sweat up lol

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

sanj1213
by Juanita on Feb. 23, 2012 at 11:34 PM
I didn't do much today as far as working out, but i did do a lot of running around with dh and ds.
dbennett20
by New Member on Feb. 23, 2012 at 11:52 PM

I have been training for a half marathon coming up in my metro area the end of April. I walked approximately 1 1/2 miles this morning.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)