Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living
We know that you workout and now here is a place for you to post your workouts!! Don't be shy we will not judge you. Your exercise is never too little; so if you walk, run, jog, workout to Wii, Xbox, or to DVDS, or Books post them here!! :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 9:21 AM
Replies (461-470):
virginiamama71
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:57 PM

I hope you can get started again Monday or sometime next week.

Quoting ncollins:

For me its hard to find time to work-out b/c of all the kids and my 3 yr old gets to where sometimes she doesnt want to take a nap, but usually I work out to the "Active 2" game on the Playststion 3 I am def. Gonna start back up on Monday!!- Just need the modivation i guess ...

Join us in the Virginia Moms group!

ncollins
by New Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks Alot!! I Know I can Do it!!

Quoting virginiamama71:

I hope you can get started again Monday or sometime next week.

Quoting ncollins:

For me its hard to find time to work-out b/c of all the kids and my 3 yr old gets to where sometimes she doesnt want to take a nap, but usually I work out to the "Active 2" game on the Playststion 3 I am def. Gonna start back up on Monday!!- Just need the modivation i guess ...

wandep
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 4:21 PM

I try to go to Curves at least 3 or 4 times a week. Can't wait till Monday.

wandep
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:42 AM

Worked out for 30 mins at Curves this morning.

Harris06
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:09 PM
I just joined a gym on Friday but have not had a chance to go back. I'm going tomorrow, however. I have a personal training session. We'll see if I go in the morning and the again the afternoon or just the afternoon. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:44 PM

I didn't go yesterday to the gym, and tomorrow is a busy day, so I went to the gym this morning. I always lister to books on tape from my library called Playaways. Tiny enough to slip in my pocker. I provide the earbuds and the battery and it's a go.

mrswillie
by Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 5:54 PM

I usually do the Insanity, but since Aunt Flow is here, I opted for an EA Active workout today.

JoJoBean8
by Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 7:19 PM

I did the 30 ds today

Sisteract
by Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:37 AM

In last 2 days, 90 minutes of running.

wandep
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:15 AM

Forgot to post that I worked out yesterday.....30 mins Curves and 30 mins curves zumba. :) Plus did 45 squats.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)