Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living
We know that you workout and now here is a place for you to post your workouts!! Don't be shy we will not judge you. Your exercise is never too little; so if you walk, run, jog, workout to Wii, Xbox, or to DVDS, or Books post them here!! :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 9:21 AM
Replies (61-70):
MrsTBailey
by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 4:56 PM
I forgot to put in my workout for yesterday 02/27/2012 Ripped In 30 Week 2 Day 3 then took a shower and washed my hair.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsTBailey
by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 4:59 PM
I would say so because you sweated plus your body was probably sore afterwards. :-)

Quoting michiganmom116:

Does deep cleaning count for a workout?  I DID break a sweat, ya know....

Did weights for a few minutes this morning, and I'll get in some core exercises this afternoon.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sanj1213
by Juanita on Feb. 28, 2012 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Did the treadmill and went for a long walk tonite.
sassymomntx1961
by Yvonne on Feb. 29, 2012 at 1:10 AM

I had to go to town for Drs apt and the take 2 sets of release forms for dd so the school could get test dates and results so they could finish testing and eavaluations on dd.I then had to run to wal-mart to drop of my script and get dd's script ordered and got gas.I came home and cleaned the carpet in the dining room of my double wide and did a load of clothes.We then went back to town to meet the 2 young ladies that are doing thier under grad work in phych and will be working w/ dd for the next 2 mo.

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

michiganmom116
by Platinum Member on Feb. 29, 2012 at 1:38 PM
2 moms liked this

I just spent a good 20 minutes shoveling and pushing a car out of the driveway....IT COUNTS AS A WORKOUT!  LOL

MrsTBailey
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 3:17 PM
Rest Day but went grocery shopping because we will be having a snow storm tonight & tomorrow. Now we are taking ds to the library for a leap day/year fun for kids ages 5 & up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sanj1213
by Juanita on Feb. 29, 2012 at 5:33 PM

treadmill for 30 min.

sanj1213
by Juanita on Feb. 29, 2012 at 11:03 PM
Went for another walk tonite. 5 miles
sassymomntx1961
by Yvonne on Feb. 29, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Didnt do much today.Was checking mail and I started to feel sick and flush like I was going to pass out so I laid down for a few hrs.I went and got my paper for the sales ad and then took dd to our mayors property to let her see his colt that was born the day after her b/day on the 13th for having a good day at school.

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

MrsTBailey
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 12:10 PM
03/01/2012
Week 2 Day 5 of Ripped In 30 got to bust through and do the most of the workouts without the modified versions!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN