Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

So I'm making a post to introduce myself. I am new. I am 27, mother of 2. My dd is 4, and a very stubborn picky eater. My ds is 18 months, special needs and only drinks pediasure. Dh and I struggle with healthy eating because he has a lot of health issues, and I just don't always eat, and when I do I go a quick convientent route.

So hoping this group will help me get some good pointers, and also help keep me motivated.

by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 1:51 PM
Replies (11-20):
sassymomntx1961
by Yvonne on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:55 PM

welcomeFrom Tx

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

EDDES
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Hi I am Eddes. God Bless Your Life Abundantly.welcome to cafemom

mandee1503
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Thank you!

Quoting sassymomntx1961:

welcomeFrom Tx

mandee1503
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you!

Quoting EDDES:

Hi I am Eddes. God Bless Your Life Abundantly.welcome to cafemom

EDDES
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:06 PM

ladybugOh hon, get a really good juicer like the Bullet or even the Jack LaLanne Juicer and you can make your own delicious juices at home girl, they are so good, like orange with tangerine and some parsley and pear or apple, pear and carrot and orange together.

If you like...orange and carrot and a little bit of ginger.

Ginger is good for getting rid of allergies!!!!

Orange and mango together and you can add some lime and a little bit of sugar like a teaspoon and then some crushed ice & a little bit of water and drink that down and you will see the difference, in just one week.

You can probably lose 20lbs, in one month, with eating a welll-balanced breakfast with just one glass of juice and  just eating a sandwich for lunch and one glass of juice and then for dinner a well balanced meal with one glass of juice.

It is the healthy way to go. Stay away from the junk foods like the fried stuff. And do alot of walking, just walk for 1hour each day helped me drop 40lbs in two months time. Go for it.good night

EDDES
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:06 PM

I personally do believe in doing alot of walking each day.ladybug

rkoloms
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Meals can be quick and healthy. I have a ton of recipes that are tasty, healthy, simple, family and budget friendly; send me a message offlist if you would like some.

mandee1503
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Thank you. I like to walk when I'm not busy. We have a park about half a mile down the road from us.

Quoting EDDES:

I personally do believe in doing alot of walking each day.ladybug

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandee1503
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Thank you. Maybe when I get back on the computer I can pm you for some.

Quoting rkoloms:

Meals can be quick and healthy. I have a ton of recipes that are tasty, healthy, simple, family and budget friendly; send me a message offlist if you would like some.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EDDES
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:29 PM

you rockGo for it. You will see results fast and bring your water bottle each time. 

80s bluei love being here; thank you for spending time with me and sharing your thoughts. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN