Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

Do you own a juicer of any kind?

by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 9:17 AM
Replies (11-18):
sanj1213
by Juanita on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:33 PM
I do, but I don't know what kind it is.
LovableFox
by Member on Jun. 29, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Nope, usually eat whole fruits/veggies :D

michiganmom116
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:38 AM
I have a manual juicer....one of those for citrus fruits.
MrsTBailey
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 9:26 AM
Yes but i don't use it i just use my immersion blender to make a smoothie or juice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sassymomntx1961
by Yvonne on Jun. 30, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I have a rival.Ive never used it though.I do want to try and make juices w/ fruits and veggies to get the vit and mn that me andd wont normally get cause of the fruits and veggies we wont eat.

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

mnmo3bb
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 6:06 PM

No, I do own a magic bullet and I make smoothies (I like to eat the whole fruit, not just the juice and add yogurt and protein) and I also make a chocolate protein shake every day for breakfast which is the consistency of soft ice cream. yum!

sassymomntx1961
by Yvonne on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Quoting mnmo3bb:

No, I do own a magic bullet and I make smoothies (I like to eat the whole fruit, not just the juice and add yogurt and protein) and I also make a chocolate protein shake every day for breakfast which is the consistency of soft ice cream. yum!

How do you make your choc protien shake?Can you use a reg blender to make the smoothies?

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

mnmo3bb
by Bronze Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:41 AM
Protein powder (from Mercola. Com or azure standard), milk, honey and cocoa. And ice. You could use a blender.
I make smoothies with frozen berries oj, and yogurt. I add vanilla protein if I have it. Sometimes flax... The thing with the blender is it can be hard to make one serving at a time... But it can work :)

Quoting sassymomntx1961:

Quoting mnmo3bb:

How do you make your choc protien shake?Can you use a reg blender to make the smoothies?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN