Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

question for you women

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 5:21 PM
  • 8 Replies
I've seen it posted a few times, can someone tell me the site to check how much water I should be drinking?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
RobynS
by Mama2CamKat on Jun. 29, 2012 at 5:29 PM

I'm not sure what the site is, but I believe the formula is half your weight in ounces. (does that make sense?)

So, as an easy example, if someone weighed 100 pounds, they should drink 50oz per day.

mandee1503
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2012 at 5:40 PM
Isn't the site in the drinking water post? I found it one time. But idk where. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michiganmom116
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2012 at 5:56 PM
Hmm... that link doesn't work anymore. I believe it's at least 1/2 your body weight, in ounces. Example, if you weight 120, you need 60 oz. water. Add more depending on activity level, if you're breastfeeding, if the weather is hot, etc.
alyciajoseph
by Alycia on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:20 PM
THANK YOU!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sanj1213
by Juanita on Jun. 29, 2012 at 11:26 PM
Yeah, I was thinking half your body weight.
sassymomntx1961
by Yvonne on Jun. 30, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Yea 1/2 in oz is what I was told in here when we first talked about how much to drink.

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

mnmo3bb
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 11:41 PM
I agree with half your weight however you need extra if you eat a lot of sugar, salt or drink anything diuretic... Your urine should be clear and the more in tune you get with your body you will notice what changes when you don't have enough. For me I wake up with dry eyes and my skin gets itchy. I also know I am not drinking enough if I go hours (3 or more) without using the bathroom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)