Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

Dizziness/lightheadedness
Fatigue
Constipation
Headaches
Thirst (duh!)

These are all symptoms of DEHYDRATION!!
We gotta drink our water, folks!

by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 8:13 AM
Replies (11-18):
alyciajoseph
by Alycia on Aug. 7, 2012 at 12:24 AM
I have the exact same problem

Quoting MarGeee:

I just don't feel thirsty.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sassymomntx1961
by Yvonne on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:08 AM

I will have to remember thoses for dd and me.

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

mizkriz73
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Yeah my second ds got dehydrated last year. He had the shakes and a fever. We gave him lots of gatorade and water. Brought him to my mom's because we didn't have ac. My mom was a nurse so she gave him a cool shower and made him a comfy chair by the ac and watched movies with him. We got a ac this year and got them water bottles. They have to drink at least three of them a day. It was kinda scary. My ds was 13 last year.
RobynS
by Mama2CamKat on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Thanks for the reminder! Off to get a glass now

RobynS
by Mama2CamKat on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:23 AM

drinking

michiganmom116
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Quoting kksmomma1019:

I rearrange and deep cleaned my boys' bedroom today and was sweating like crazy. I have a horrendous headache...going to go try your trick and drink more water, thanks!

Did the water help?

michiganmom116
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Quoting alyciajoseph:

I have the exact same problem

Quoting MarGeee:

I just don't feel thirsty.

We often don't feel thirsty, like we don't feel when we need vitamin C or any other nutrient, but we know we have to get them somehow.  Thirst can also be disguised as hunger.

This is one of the reasons I keep a water log, to make sure I know how much I'm drinking.  I have diabetes, yet I never exerience the thirst symptom.

michiganmom116
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Scary, isn't it!

Quoting mizkriz73:

Yeah my second ds got dehydrated last year. He had the shakes and a fever. We gave him lots of gatorade and water. Brought him to my mom's because we didn't have ac. My mom was a nurse so she gave him a cool shower and made him a comfy chair by the ac and watched movies with him. We got a ac this year and got them water bottles. They have to drink at least three of them a day. It was kinda scary. My ds was 13 last year.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)