Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

What is this?

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 7:30 PM
  • 18 Replies
Aspartame?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2012 at 8:34 PM

a.k.a. Nutrasweet.  Chemical "sweetener".  Has been linked to cancer and various nervous system issues, to name a few.  Avoid it.

BelindaDuvessa
by Member on Sep. 2, 2012 at 8:43 PM

It's evil stuff, but in pretty much everything "diet".  I can't stand the stuff, personally.  It leaves a nasty taste in my mouth.

tnvplus2
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 9:07 PM
:/ I just bought some cheap water flavor stuff. Big mistake then :(

Quoting michiganmom116:

a.k.a. Nutrasweet.  Chemical "sweetener".  Has been linked to cancer and various nervous system issues, to name a few.  Avoid it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tnvplus2
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 9:08 PM
Ok thank you

Quoting BelindaDuvessa:

It's evil stuff, but in pretty much everything "diet".  I can't stand the stuff, personally.  It leaves a nasty taste in my mouth.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tnvplus2
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 9:57 PM
A side note I know I shouldn't have got the flavor stuff for water. I usually don't but made a bad judgement call. Next time I'll come here first. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BelindaDuvessa
by Member on Sep. 2, 2012 at 10:02 PM

I would love to be able to use it, honestly.  I hate water by itself, generally.  Especially tap water.  Our tap water is way too chlorified.  I bought a Brita Water Filter Sports Bottle and it's generally the only way I can stand to drink water.  I do have some bottled water here at the house but that's mostly for my husband.  I do make the kiddos drink the tap, but their taste buds aren't as opposed to it as mine are.  And I'm sure alot of it is in my imagination.

Quoting tnvplus2:

A side note I know I shouldn't have got the flavor stuff for water. I usually don't but made a bad judgement call. Next time I'll come here first. :(

sanj1213
by Juanita on Sep. 2, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Glad you asked I didn't know either.
mandee1503
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2012 at 11:47 PM

I had no clue either!

tnvplus2
by on Sep. 3, 2012 at 11:55 AM
Glad I'm not the only one that didn't know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sassymomntx1961
by Yvonne on Sep. 3, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Thats why since I do like my Dr Pepper I went back to reg as much as possible from Diet dp.Sometimes I grab the diet out of habit.Been drinking it for about 21 yrs.I am drinking less though on a good note .

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)