Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living
Two days in a row I've gone to bed early. Early in my eyes and according to my normal. Around 9 or so and both times I've woken up at least 3 times during the night. :( I'm the type that after a couple times waking up I'm done trying. If I stick with will I be able to have a healthy and normal sleep schedule soon?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 7:23 PM
Replies (21-24):
tnvplus2
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 2:29 PM
Aww I bet :/

Quoting alyciajoseph:

Awe what a sweatheart!! I just go to bed WAY early then dh and he always passes out on the couch watching tv (I find it quite annoying honestly)

Quoting tnvplus2:

I tried telling mine I would but he gets mad if I do lol. He has a hard time sleeping if I'm not in there.

Quoting alyciajoseph:

Mine sleeps on the couch lol

Quoting tnvplus2:

I have nights where I will toss and turn. My poor dh just puts up with it lol.

Quoting alyciajoseph:

I wake up a lot at night too.. but I also have a 3month old, lol.. I wake up dieing of thirst a lot. And some nights I just toss & turn all night long, its so annoying!! I go to bed about 9 also and have to beat myself out of the bed at 6:30, I'm just so tired. When I was younger I'd go to bed at 9 and wake up at 5 like it was nothing!!! I miss those days
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smarlis01
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 9:07 PM
Quoting michiganmom116:

The reasons I ask all the questions are because these things will affect the soundness of your sleep. You're changing your body's clock, so it may take several days to "reset" it. If you aren't in a restful mood, if you are under stress or if you're hungry, they will trigger the release of cortisol while you sleep, which will wake you up.

Now I know why I haven't slept well this week. I've been under a lot of stress this week. I fall asleep at my normal time, however I wake 2-3 times a night!
jassysmama
by New Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 9:22 AM
Valerian root helps me. It smells really nasty but knocks me out.
sciteachr
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Learning to meditate may help you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)