Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

Apple Cider Vinegar?

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:05 PM
  • 17 Replies

Do you use it, specifically Braggs unfltered ACV?  Have you noticed any benefits?

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
matreshka
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:06 PM

It helps with my digestion and my skin.  I still seem to catch bad colds once a year and it has not helped me lose weight as some of the information claims.

michiganmom116
by Platinum Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:40 PM
I don't take it.
Cookalkaline
by Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:54 PM
2 moms liked this
Apple cider vinegar is alkaline. I use it to make my salad dressing.
2 tsp. . Apple cider vinegar
6 Tbsp. light olive oil
1 tsp. Dijon mustard

In a small bowl, mix the vinegar and mustard together. Slowly add the oil, using a whisk, whisk until it thickens. Pour on the bottom of your salad bowl. Place your greens on top and toss for a delicious salad. For more alkaline recipies , go to www.cookalkaline.com
TB78
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:14 PM
I love Braggs apple cider vinegar when I have salad. My dressing is 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar, 1 Tbs of organic evoo, and dash of sea salt. I was thinking about buying the Braggs apple cider vinegar drink that I saw in the store just to try it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
matreshka
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:47 PM

The drink is not bad, some have flavors like ginger.  If you can stand kombucha the braggs drink is a lot smoother.

Quoting TB78:

I love Braggs apple cider vinegar when I have salad. My dressing is 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar, 1 Tbs of organic evoo, and dash of sea salt. I was thinking about buying the Braggs apple cider vinegar drink that I saw in the store just to try it.

TB78
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Thanks I like the Kombucha drinks but will try these ones

Quoting matreshka:

The drink is not bad, some have flavors like ginger.  If you can stand kombucha the braggs drink is a lot smoother.

Quoting TB78:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
matreshka
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:53 AM

I love kombucha. I was brewing my own and when I went to make an new batch 3 days later I could smell mold on my kombucha culture (aka kombucha baby lol).

It so much cheaper than buying kombucha at the store and you can make your own tea blends, breen, black or a mix if you want.

Quoting TB78:

Thanks I like the Kombucha drinks but will try these ones

Quoting matreshka:

Quoting TB78:

RitaSchwarcz
by New Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:07 PM
Yes I do and love it......I used to buy the cheap stuff before but never noticed any differences....sonce I switched to Braggs while doing a detox after catching a bug in the states I swear by it! We use it on various things not just internally......it cure our cats ringworm problem just by washing the area 3 x a day.
mom2the.rescue
by Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 1:33 PM

lol, I just drank some lol.  Yes, I have some once every week or so...or more if I feel a cold coming on.  I used to get a few bad colds a year, that would knock me out and make me feel sick for a few weeks...I've been doing this ACV for a year now and have had no colds.  I'm also my thinnest I've been in 7 yrs. 

sassymomntx1961
by Yvonne on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:01 AM

Never have drank it just heard of it.If I feel a cold comin on I drink alot of OJ and usually Im not sick after about 2-3 days.I get what I call seasonal colds when the weather starts changing from hot to cold and back again in the spring.

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN