Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

How do you protect your family from cold & flu germs?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave 50 moms the Clorox "Cold & Flu Prevention Kit" with Clorox cleaning sprays and disinfecting wipes and other cold & flu season necessities like hand sanitizer, thermometers, and tissues.

Read their stories on how they handle cold & flu prevention!

Tell us... How do you protect your family from cold & flu germs?

We can't wait to hear from you!  

**The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:11 PM
Replies (51-60):
evansmommy03
by New Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 5:24 PM

I used the clorox wipes today and first off the container is really neat!  It makes it so easy to get the first one out, it is hard to explain but trust me it is really cool.  I love the way these smell, it just smells clean and they do a great job of cleaning up spills.  I used them to clean up some spaghetti sauce that had dried on my glass top stove (the husband made dinner lol) and it took it right off!  I would totally buy these they are great!

elasmimi
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Handwashing is still the best protection you can do.

dusky_rose
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Lots of hand washing.

Sue ~ Head Admin
~ D.V. Survivor/Admin

BabyTeki
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:09 PM
Lots if handwashing and steering clear or sicklings
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizzig
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:43 PM

I got my package today & it couldn't have come at a better time.  My 5 year old has a cold & working at an elementary school I am around children with sniffles daily.  Plus our weather has been prime for illness lately; 30's in the am & high 60's in the afternoon. 

Between work & my two children I'm always on the go & the one thing that gets neglected often is cleaning.  I just don't have the energy for it when I'm leaving the house at 6:15am & not getting home till 7:30pm most every day.  We had to do a rush cleaning job when we got home from school today because my sister & niece were coming down.  Coming home to a big box of cleaning supplies was a blessing. 

The kids & I got to work cleaning as soon as we opened it.  Each kid took a disinfectant wipe & went to town wiping off the door knobs, light switches, faucets, pretty much everywhere they're germy little hands touch.  They loved it, especially my little guy, aka my mr clean & I loved that they could help out with the cleaning more, made the whole chore quicker & easier.  I'd never give them a spray bottle of cleaner but the wipes are a different story.  They are safer & easy for the kids to use.  Never thought of purchasing them before but they will definately be on my shopping list from now on.

I didn't have time for a dep clean today so I wasn't able to try out the Clean-Up Cleaners but will be doing so on Sunday when my family leaves. 

The hand soap & tissues were a bit hit too.

cjsmom1
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:41 PM

I just got home from work and saw my package today. I was shocked by everything that was in it and super excited. I LOVE the Clorox wipes and always keep them in my house. That's what ds uses to clean the counter and table after dinner. They're convenient and make cleaning up a breeze.

cjsmom1
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:42 PM

I didn't know that Safety First and Dial were a part of the Clorox brand,  but it's great to know. I have always  loved Clorox products. I was also excited to see the spray cleaners, I use them all the time and can't wait to use them this weekend.

yvonne37
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:56 AM

I received my kit and was surprised by the size of the box. I opened it and took pics (will post later on my review). I have always used clorox brand and love its efficiency. I just got over a very bad cold and was wiping the house all the time trying to keep my germs from getting my family... So this kit came in perfect.  I will post again with pictures, after I use the products, which will be today.

Thank you cafemom and clorox for picking me..I enjoy testing products and writing reviews.

Habibti812
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:18 AM

I love love LOVE Clorox! They have always been my go to cleaning product. I love the bleach sprays for cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms, and the wipes are fantastic too! When someone gets sick in my house I go over everything from the remotes, computer, to door handles with the clorox wipes. (With four kids this comes in handy to help stop the spread of germs!)

Habibti812
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:19 AM

ACtually Clorox has a "Green" line... "Clorox Green Works"

Quoting Bonita131:

No offence but Clorox & Clorox products are toxic. I would never use them in my home, especially on or around where my grandchildren eat & play. 

Proud Momma to the prince and my 2 princesses (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma! Expecting #4 around Christmas!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN